Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strukspv Elemental Shaman [DECLINED]

+6
bLeyaa
knocke
Fastdeath
Drakepl
Paps
Strukspv
10 posters

Go down

Strukspv Elemental Shaman [DECLINED] Empty Strukspv Elemental Shaman [DECLINED]

Post by Strukspv Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 12:16

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Strukspv
3.Race: Draenei
4.Class: Shaman
5.Main spec: (use  http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?,,12213#, ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: (use  http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?,,12213#, ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link  Glyph of Lightning bolt , Glyph of Flame shock and for the third i use Glyph of Totem of wrath
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:  ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i dont have in raid
8.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: i first start with flame shock after that i use Lava Burst , then i spamm Lighting Bolt till Lava Burst gets of cd and then i use flame shock and all again ( and i am waiting till flame shock ticks) for aoe i use chain lighting

Player Information

9.Your name, City/Country: Marko, Benkovac/Croatia

10.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: 15

11.Why do you want to join LD: I have friends there , with nice people who knows what do to in problematic situations.

12.Why do we want you in our guild: Maybe because i will help when ever someone needs it , nice person , good raider.

Experience

13.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far: Icc10: Till Sindragosa
Icc10 hc: till Deathbringer
Icc25: CLeared (on my ex char)
Icc25 hc : Till Fester

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Friday (19:30 ST)

14.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Silver Eights my friends guild just for fun
Lone District: i was on my ex char and i got kicked because i was inactive because i had private problems

15.How did you hear about our guild: Every skilled people on this server are in so it wasnt hard to hear about You.

16.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using: DBM, Recount, GearScore, Atlas loot

17.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes.

18.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: no

19.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional):  First of all i wanna say that i am Kaetix and i am not anymore playing him but he is still my alt and i got this shaman from my friend who is not playing anymore. I am going in high school. listening to music ( this balkan ones) .

Strukspv
Mime

Back to top Go down

Strukspv Elemental Shaman [DECLINED] Empty Re: Strukspv Elemental Shaman [DECLINED]

Post by Paps Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 13:11

Thumbs down.I can't recall seeing you in raids too often with Kaetix and when you were raiding it was bad, close to a disaster.
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Strukspv Elemental Shaman [DECLINED] Empty Re: Strukspv Elemental Shaman [DECLINED]

Post by Drakepl Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 13:42

Neutral for now ...
Drakepl
Drakepl
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastdeath Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 14:34

TD
Fastdeath
Fastdeath
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 16:45

Thumbs down.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by bLeyaa Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 18:19

Hmm i don't really remember you being in the guild, also i don't know if you were really kicked for inactivity.

I'll stay Neutral on this one.
bLeyaa
bLeyaa
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Stealershamy Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 20:15

If you're nigger i'll give you TU Smile
Stealershamy
Stealershamy
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Floy
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Metallicabe Sat 12 Oct 2013 - 20:52

ya he was afk for long time but hes got some skilz..TU
Metallicabe
Metallicabe
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Carpediem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 13:36

fix tallents urlzzz plox

Stoic
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Stoic
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 15:14

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down