Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tlasttotem, Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED]

+7
Stoic
Chillex
bLeyaa
knocke
Stealershamy
Paps
Wirbel
11 posters

Go down

Tlasttotem, Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Tlasttotem, Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by Wirbel Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 22:43

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Tlasttotem
3.Race: Draenei
4.Class: Shaman
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] May be I'll have to change something, I don't like them much.
Glyphs: Lightning bolt, Lava, Flametongue weapon.
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Glyphs: Stoneclaw totem, Lightning bolt, Lava, Water Walking.
7.Screenshot of your user-interface:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I couldn't find screenshots taken in raid groups.
8.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
I always start with flame shock. The second spell I use is Lava burst, when it's on CD only use Lightning bolt when there's only one target, if I have to do AOE damage I always use Magma totem, Fire nova and Chain lightning. I usually refresh Flame shock after the last tick. I pay more attention on totems and Water shield.

Player Information

9.Your name, City/Country: My name is Stanislav and I live in Sofia, Bulgaria.

10.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male. 17 years old.

11.Why do you want to join LD: I have a lot of free time and this is the right place to kill it, according to me...

12.Why do we want you in our guild:  Don't know do you want me or not. But, I am very active and can attempt all/most of the raid on these weekdays.

Experience

13.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far:
I've completed the majority of the working raids/dungeons on TBC in Frozenskull. Icc10/25 normal 100%, icc25hc without Sindra and LK,icc10hc 5-6 bosses max, RS25 normal, ToC10/25 100% all dificulties, and most of the dungeons in M4A on WOTLK.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Friday (19:30 ST)

14.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Remember when Dial M for Murloc was active... it died and I was forced to leave. After that some friends and I created guild called "More Pew Pew", we had 5-6 raids together and it died, also. Now I'm the only active player there.

15.How did you hear about our guild: I heared about the guild at its foundation. Many people were talking about it.

16.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using:
Recount, Gearscore, DBM, atlasloot, HealBot, Cheese and some more.

17.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: I have read them and I agree respecting them.

18.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Maino, may be somebody else. I don't know...

19.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional): May be you should change the question numbers(1,2,3, etc). Everything else is fine.

Wirbel
Mime

Back to top Go down

Tlasttotem, Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Tlasttotem, Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by Paps Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 22:53

I vouch for him.I have been raiding with him and his performance was really good.Elune and the rest may know him from Evil Dead raids (Uknewtoomuch if I am not wrong).Anyways, big Thumbs up.
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Tlasttotem, Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Tlasttotem, Elemental shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by Stealershamy Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 0:32

THUMBS UP! MORE BULGARIAN BOYS FOR ME PLEASE!!!
Stealershamy
Stealershamy
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Floy
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 0:59

Thumbs up. Hi uknew ~
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by bLeyaa Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 2:05

Thumbs Up 'cause Floy wants a gangbang.
bLeyaa
bLeyaa
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillex Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 6:31

EDIT: Deluded is such a wise man.... Ofc we shouldn't judge someone based on their guild.

TU for sure

Last edited by Chillex on Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 11:43; edited 2 times in total
Chillex
Chillex
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Chillex
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoic Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 8:06

Hi,

i have nothing personal against uknewtoomuch. However, as Chillex allready mentioned I'm having some issues regarding evil dead and idk what should we do about it.
Basicly, the official Evil dead opinion towards sgcsn is
Yoshimura wrote:First of all U are or were a part of Sapped's and we hate those fucking spineless scum !
And a lot of us came to LD from sgcsn, furthermore we did it becouse we just find LD to be more fun at the time, not becouse we didn't like it, or didn't have any respect for ppl, who were playing there with us, and i find that opinion really insulting not only sgcsn, but us too.

But I'm not going to go down to their level , and i wont judge him by his guild, i will give him a chance to prove himself worthy, so I'm giving TU, however he should put his priorities stright before joining us, becouse if it would be up to me, he would be gkicked as soon as he would miss LD raid so he could go to evil dead's raid

Best Regards,
Extra.

Stoic
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Stoic
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maino96 Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 10:43

My best friend in game and in real life.This guy has a potential to be one of the best raiders.Also his knowledge about the game and instances are really good-walking "wowhead". Very Happy
Great PVE raider
Thumbs at SKY for this guy !

P.S Chillex maybe we should to show them that we are smarter than them and this is just a game
My opinion !
Maino96
Maino96
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Maino
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by deluded Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 11:02

His preformance is questionable at times, but he listens, and that's what matters in the end.

Thumbs Up.

Regarding the Evil Dead thing, a lot of the hate and flame are from people who themselves were or still are in Sapped and LD, and are just trying to keep their cover and fit in.
Most people who came from outside this circle don't even get involved with that shit.
I don't think judging someone based on their guild is right, not for us, not for them. What matters is your idividual preformance as part of that organization. I mean, we have people who get outsiders saved in the instance with almost everything killed and kick them as soon as they've buffed for pretty much no reason. Are we really in a position to pass any kind of judgement?
deluded
deluded
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Deluded
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 11:04

Okay. So what if they are declining every LD or SGCSN member? We should act like them ? I really don't care how they decide to decline someone. That on side, I really like this guy. Saw him in raids alot times, he used to play arcane mage (go fire) and he was very good at it. As Maino said he has potential to be hardcore raider, and I personally belive that he will contribute more to our guild with his skills than to any other guild.
Peace.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Paps Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 11:54

I don't mind what they say as long as we are better than them Very Happy So.., please keep the hate ongoing.Arrogance is bliss.
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakepl Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 12:26

Saw this dude in couple of raids...He's quite good Wink
Thumbs up & GL.
Drakepl
Drakepl
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 15:13

Your remark about our numbers of question has been noted. Smile

[ACCEPTED]

/w Officer in game for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down