Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Lone District, holy paladin Tradin. [ACCEPTED]

3 posters

Go down

Application for Lone District, holy paladin Tradin. [ACCEPTED] Empty Application for Lone District, holy paladin Tradin. [ACCEPTED]

Post by micapb Tue 25 Oct 2011 - 13:26

1. MAIN CHAR NAME:Tradin
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Paladin
4. RACE: Human
5. MAIN SPEC: Holy
6. OFF-SPEC: Retri
7. PROFESSIONS: None, atm. Got tailoring on my mage.
8. ALTS: (Name, class and spec of each of your alts).

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION

9. REAL LIFE NAME: Milan
10. AGE: 17
11. CITY AND COUNTRY: Priboj, Serbia

GENERAL WOW INFO

12. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 2 years
13. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: Don't have any retail experience
14. RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): Quite low, just mount dropping instances
15. RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): Did all TBC instances.
16. RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): Well, all the working instances on our realm.
17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN LONE DISTRICT: It's one of the good guilds on our realm, and there aren't many of such lol. Very Happy
18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: You can expect my help in every meaning of it's word, and my dedication to guild raids.
19. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: PvE, since PvP is terrible on our server.
20. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: Just some retarded guilds which had nothing to do with brains. Smile
21. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: My brother uses it sometimes, but rarely.
22. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK?: Yes.
23. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH: Not many addons, got used to default playing. Just some random unnecessary things like AtlasLoot, Gearscore and 10 more of that kind.
24. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Probably like 10 guys, which I wouldn't like to name 'cause if I forget one of them, he might get insulted. :p
25. ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Well, I've been playing this game, as I said, for 2 years. It's not much but I assure you that I know enough about WotLK. I can assist you in advices about paladins, I know a lot about them. I'm very friendly, so feel free to drop me in-game whisper whenever you wish to talk.

Guess that should be all.
Best wishes,
- Tradin.

micapb
Mime

Back to top Go down

Application for Lone District, holy paladin Tradin. [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application for Lone District, holy paladin Tradin. [ACCEPTED]

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011 - 14:32

Hmmm just becouse ur english is good and your app is like you hawe 25 years (you know what ur talking about) i will giwe ya TU.

But you dident name ore specify ur alts.

Back to top Go down

Application for Lone District, holy paladin Tradin. [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application for Lone District, holy paladin Tradin. [ACCEPTED]

Post by Elune Tue 25 Oct 2011 - 14:33

Well, frist, im curious about your Alts, u didn't answer that question, but yet u mentioned you have proffs on your MAGE.
Second, i wanna know who vouches for you.
Answer that, and ye, i think we can give u a chance.
NEUTRAL
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Youjiggs Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 11:14

As Like said your english is pretty good and you sound like a older and serious guy,but still Im Neutral about this.
Youjiggs
Youjiggs
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Youjiggs
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 29 Oct 2011 - 9:24

I met this guy in-game and he sounds nice, even tho he is maybe little nobo about game. Anyway gonna giv you a shot, show us your skillz Smile

[ACCEPTED] Welcome to the guild, /w Officer ingame for ginv. Smile
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down