Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serber's Lone District Application [DECLINED]

5 posters

Go down

Serber's Lone District Application [DECLINED] Empty Serber's Lone District Application [DECLINED]

Post by Serber Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 13:53

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Serber
2.Level:80
3.Race:Night Elf
4.Class:Dudu
5.Main spec : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PVE
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PVP
-Both Specs are feral (DPS)
7.Screenshot of your user-interface:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=103exsj&s=6
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:I don't have any alts becouse i came back recently in the server i played the TBC version and i was one of the best Dudus there but i decided to stop for some time ^^
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:I start of whit FF(Feral) ,then I put on Mangle ,next is Rake ,then I spam shred ,when I have 5 combo poits I put on Savage Roar, next refresh Rake ,then again spam shred whit some mangle ,when I have 5 combo poits put on Rip ,put Tiger's fury ,spam shred and mangle and etc.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Rado, Shumen ,Bulgaria
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:Male ,21
12.What do you expect from our guild:Friendship,Stability,Loyalty And Fun time in the raids Smile
13.What can we expect from you:Good Memmories,Lots of Fun and good raiding mate Smile

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:I have played wow Since 5 years
15.Retail Raid Experience:None
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:Molten Core,BWL,ZulGurub,Ahn’Qiraj Before Tbc,Black Temple,Hyjal,SWP,Gruul,Karazhan,Tempest Keep,ML from TBC,ICC 10/25,VoA 10/25,ToC
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:I do feel confident but still i need to gain enough experiance in raids couse not much from WOTLK Mostly TBC Smile

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:No,I am Free at that time Smile
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:In WOTLK i have only Been in a lame Pug guild The Insane
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:Well Mostly from fellow players how good you are or when your guildies link their achievments on the global channel Smile
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:Yes,I have Teamspeak And DBM addon for Wotlk Smile
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:Yes,I agree on most of them and I like them.
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:Yes,I understand the Rank and i am looking forward.
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:I hope so. Smile
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):I know that i don't have much exp of Wotlk But i am learning realy fast and its interesting to me,so i will need just a little help at the beggining Smile

Serber
Mime

Back to top Go down

Serber's Lone District Application [DECLINED] Empty Re: Serber's Lone District Application [DECLINED]

Post by magot Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 16:23

thumbs down!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Serber's Lone District Application [DECLINED] Empty Re: Serber's Lone District Application [DECLINED]

Post by Lipsik Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 16:32

A feral druid :'D .
I will give you Thumbs Up, I dont know but I have good feeling about this guy.
Goodluck!
Lipsik
Lipsik
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lipsik
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbear Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 15:37

Greetin
1) why do you need feral instinct for PVE and natural reaction is just for tanking not for dps feral + protector of the pack also . its just for direbearform and it wont increase your attackpower in cat form . explain me why you just choose those tallents ?
2)about your rotation . its decent but still you can improve it but for my opinion since you are using that kind of spec for pve i have a feel looks like you just found that rotation in a forum or something . if im wrong and my opinion is not right then show me that with fixing your application
3)
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):I know that i don't have much exp of Wotlk But i am learning realy fast and its interesting to me,so i will need just a little help at the beggining
well we are not a school here for teaching you . since we've got same cases in our guild but still i dont like it

to be honest im lazy to tell you more about your mistakes and problems . but yea here is my Thumbs Down for you

Goodluck
Blackbear
Blackbear
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Blackbear
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 15:55

Thank you for applying, but simply, your glyphs, rotation, talents are just showing how little you know about your class. It is not enough to enter guild. Also, it is poor application.

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down