Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creon's Application [Accepted}

+2
Elune
Creonix
6 posters

Go down

Creon's Application [Accepted} Empty Creon's Application [Accepted}

Post by Creonix Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 22:37

CHARACTER INFORMATION

1. MAIN CHAR NAME: Creon
2. LEVEL: 80
3. CLASS: Priest
4. RACE: Human
5. MAIN SPEC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] {{PVE/Healer}}
6. OFF-SPEC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] {{PVP?DPS}}
7. Screenshot of your ingame user-interface: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8. PROFESSIONS: Going to take up Alchemy & Engineering
9. ALTS: I’m new to this server, so, none at the moment.

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION

10. REAL LIFE NAME: Bobby
11. AGE: 21
12. CITY AND COUNTRY: Adelaide, Australia

PLAY TIME INFORMATION

The following is our raid schedule based in game (server)time, please note on which days you can fully attend our raids:
Monday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
Tuesday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
Wednesday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
Thursday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
Friday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
Saturday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
Sunday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y

REGARDING GUILD RULES AND INTERFACE

Have you read [Guild Rules] and if you have, do you agree on respecting them?: Yes and....hmm....yes? lol jk jk, I agree Razz

GENERAL WOW INFO

13. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: Well I started playing when WoW first came about in 2001 I guess (on Blizz). Played for a while, forgot how long, and stopped. Basically I have been in and out of WoW throughout the whole series, except for Cataclysm. But if I were to sum up the years, not including the time out of WoW, I’d say 5 – 6 years I guess.

14. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: Yes, as stated above, as a human warrior.

15. RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): Yes, went thru all the raids, and the small ones as well (RKF, RZF, etc..). Onyxia was awesome back then ☺️

16. RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): Yeah, went thru all the instances before, but on private servers. I always wondered what was the portal in an old decrepit building was for, and when BC came out, BAM, Karazhan. Kinda cool seeing stuff like that (there’s one in Hyjal, and we all know what what it is).

17. RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): Hmm, well I’ve cleared all the small instances that’s for sure, done Naxx, ToC, Ulduar (didn’t get to do all the bosses), and ofc I’ve got some experience for ICC (cept for Lich, sindra and that fugly lady)

18. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN LONE DISTRICT: I have first hand experienced annoying, damn freaggin annoying ppl (as you would find in any server) and want to avoid that. By being in a well established guild with experienced and matured players, I’m assured better partners in raid/party groups. No shouting or ranting on annoying ppl who just simply can’t understand simple, simple instructions, and especially those who beg for summon when you’re already said “WE CAN”T SUMMON….”.

19. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Its how the game is built, that it is to be played amongst ppl, not necessarily alone. With that, you can bet I’ll be around for any assistance, be it raiding, farming, prefessions, life advice Razz

20. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: Both, why not right ☺️ However, as of now, I’ve got some problems with my com. It just seems that I cant move properly, thus affecting my movements, which sucks btw. And raids, yeah, I like to raid, and sinc eI’ve not been abled to experience Lich, sindra and the fugly witch, I wanna get there.

21. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: I’m new to this server, so, none.

22. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: Yes

23. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK?: Nope, comp will just go bonkers for some annoying reason… -__-“

24. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?: “Very SexyMap” Razz, “Bartender”, “Recount”, “Omen”, “X-Perl”, “Vuh-do”, “Fonter”, “Quartz” & “Prat”.
25. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?: Urm, Roflzor/Gawr (help me a lot in PoS farming, thanks mate ☺️, Bovrilmonsta (had a good talk to him abt Bovril lol), Phase (Met in PoS farming).

26. ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: I’ve just finished college, studied Geology. So weird, we learn about dinosaurs there -_-“. So as of now, i'm still waiting for a job lol, teh economy is really bad i guess, affecting gealogists' emplyment of all things.... As for sports, I play hockey, rugby/touch rugby, badminton and tennis (but I’m freaggin bad at it, cos I’ll hit the ball as tho it’s a shuttlecock lol….. got too used to badminton)

Creonix
Mime

Back to top Go down

Creon's Application [Accepted} Empty Re: Creon's Application [Accepted}

Post by Elune Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 23:24

Btw, let's get 1 thing straight, i am Phase, nice to m33t ya.
I am the one who asked you to make application, and that was for reason.
Except BBC code, and small grammar mistakes, i can't find any flaws in your application Smile

From all guilds on our server, i'm glad you chose ours, and since you didn't do BQL Sindra and Lich, im glad that you gonna experience them with us, and trust me, we won't fail ya.

Anyway, nice guy, good english, skilled player, talks alot.
Thumbs Up!
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by suck'z Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 23:30

THUMBS UP
suck'z
suck'z
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly<3 Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 23:33

OMG!!!!!....Thats what i call an Application!!........TU to the sky good luck Very Happy---
Dolly<3
Dolly<3
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Youjiggs Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 1:23

Thumbs up bcs of Maero fag and you seem like a good guy
Youjiggs