Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blackdog / Paladin / Retri ( Symantke's Brother xD ) [ACCEPTED-TRIAL]

3 posters

Go down

Blackdog / Paladin / Retri  ( Symantke's Brother xD ) [ACCEPTED-TRIAL] Empty Blackdog / Paladin / Retri ( Symantke's Brother xD ) [ACCEPTED-TRIAL]

Post by Blackdog123 Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 12:11

Character Name: Blackdog

Character Level, Spec and Class: 80 , Retribution , Paladin

Your Talents, Main spec/Off spec:

Main spec :- ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Off spec :- ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Glyphs that you are using for your Main spec and Off spec:
Main spec :- Glyph of Divine Storm - Glyph of Judgement - Glyph of Exorcism

Off spec :- Glyph of seal of vengence - Glyph of Judgement - Glyph of consecration

Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed:

paladins can play as dpsers - healers - tankers ..... but i like Dpsing in pve / pvp ..... and ofc i know all my
abilities .. i cant even imagin some one playing with his class and dont know what spells he have and when to use it .... for example .... in pvp u cant rush in arena with all ur cds in the first ... specially when u are against dps / healer ... u should wait the moment of the perfect cc for example .
Also in pve ... u may use hand of salvation if the tanker is getting less threat from the boss and cant taunt it... and many many things like that.

Are you using any add-ons, and if you do, which ones(reminder: DBM is mandatory, and PallyPower is mandatory for all paladins):

well ofc i use DBM ... but i dont know that " pallypower "... but ofc i will check it Smile.

Screenshot of your ingame user-interface(with character window opened):
( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Experience

What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and currently WOTLK:

Classic ... non xD.

TBC ... BT , SWP , Hyjal , kara , scc.

WOTLK ... pos / fos .. uld .. naxx 10 / 25 .. voa 10 /25 ... icc 10 / 25 / 10 HC and many other small instances.

What guilds have you been in, in mmorpg4all, and what were your reasons for leaving them/getting kicked:

well its a new char .. didnt get the chance to get in a guild yet ... but i know how it's working the guilds ofc.

Lone District raids 19:00 - 00:00 ST for 2-3 nights a week during farm content and can raid from 19:00 - 02:00 ST for 6-7 nights during progression. The ideal applicant can raid 19:00 until 02:00 on Main Raid Nights.
*We don't raid on holidays.

Describe any conflicts you might have with our raiding schedule (future commitments, school/work schedule change, etc.):

well ... since iam still 13 years .. " know what parents would say about it " and study issues.. but i can be on 19:00 - 00:00 or even to 02-00 on you main raids which members are needed like icc 25 or any other 25 men raid ,, as long as u are saying the time of the raid in the guild message i will do my best to attend it ^^

How well are you able to play your off specs? Do you have the appropriate gear to play them competitively:

well since my main and off spec are only .. pvp / pve specs for dpsing .... no diffrence

and for the gear .... well it would be bad for me .. but iam low on pve gear .. u know how pug raids go .. ninja and etc,, and not even completing the raid .. and getting saved for nothing .
But .. iam making my first step to the best pve formula by making appl. to your guild Very Happy

What alts do you currently play? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
there is druid / warr ... but dont mind them ... cause i dont even play on them ... focusing on my paladin.

Do you have a working microphone and headset and are you willing to speak on teamspeak/vent when necessary:

Yup ... but ... i wont talk i guess ... iam 13 years kid ... but pro kid ... from a country that doesnt talk english at all "Egypt " or even a similar one to english " arabic "

Miscellaneous

Your real name and city/country: Ziad / Cairo / Egypt

Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male .. 13 years

Tell us your CPU/RAM and internet connection speed:
2G ram ... 1G V.card ... and and internet connection speed that makes me play without lag

Skype/MSN/E-mail, or any other way to contact you: got an yahoo email " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "

What do you do outside of WoW to keep yourself entertained during farm content? (Such as playing any other games for example): i play many other games .... RTS / FPS / SPS ....

Are you only user of your account: only me and my brother Symantke are the only users

Can you handle constructive, but healthy, criticism: yes

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional):

well .. i really hope that i can join the guild.... and i will do what i can to keep up with u ofc and giving my life , study , grades my highest priority

And i Guarantee that i will recieve 2 votes i thinke xD

1 From My brother "Symankte" ... and from my friend and brother's friend " Wolfy "

NOTE : Sorry for not using colours or things like that in the appl. ,,, but colours dont make the noob one a pro ... or the pro one a noob if u know what i mean Wink

Last edited by Blackdog123 on Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 13:22; edited 1 time in total

Blackdog123
Mime

Back to top Go down

Blackdog / Paladin / Retri  ( Symantke's Brother xD ) [ACCEPTED-TRIAL] Empty Re: Blackdog / Paladin / Retri ( Symantke's Brother xD ) [ACCEPTED-TRIAL]

Post by Elune Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 12:58

K, if u typed this application, then your english is fairly good enough.
I guess your spec/talents/glyphs are fine, altho i would like to see ur user interface, since that link isn't working.
Everything else seems legit, u are young but from ur my point of view, you will be mor skilled then half of our crew Wink
Fix the link so we can talk.
[EDITED] K, you'll have your chance. Don't screw it up. Good luck!
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Blackdog / Paladin / Retri  ( Symantke's Brother xD ) [ACCEPTED-TRIAL] Empty Re: Blackdog / Paladin / Retri ( Symantke's Brother xD ) [ACCEPTED-TRIAL]

Post by knocke Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 9:13

Yea, like elune said, if u typed this app, ur english is fairly enough Smile.
Well, best shaman eu is ur brother so yes, I'm giving u Thumbs up
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down