Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RE:Dovahkin Retri/Prot Paladin [ACCEPTED]

+6
knocke
Dothem
Cristyqt
Lil
Neonlight
dovahkin
10 posters

Go down

RE:Dovahkin Retri/Prot Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty RE:Dovahkin Retri/Prot Paladin [ACCEPTED]

Post by dovahkin Fri 10 Aug 2012 - 23:22

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Dovahkin
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Draenei
4.Class: Paladin
5.Main spec:[/color] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PVE DPS
Glyph of Judgement
Glyph of Exorcism
Glyph of Vengeance

6.Off spec:[/color] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PVE Tank Need an inscriptionist to set theese Glyph of Divine Plea
Glyph of Seal of Vengeance
Glyph of Righteous Defense

-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid):[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S. I allready gathered 25 primordials for Shadow Edge just need fester's blood and i will replace that Wrath Weapon, But Bryntroll axe would come handy too .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]---> TANK PVE , ALso i have 4/5 Wrathfull and a cool Judgment tier 2 paladin gear just to showoff Razz
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: One character is enough for me, i dont want to mess with multiple characters it was really hard to gearup this one too, beacause of pug raids and stuff, but i hope if i get in this guild i will have more characters,i have some of them leveled but not geared. Im a starter in tank spec and i need more exp i hope i will tank icc 25 or even hc someday. Have full Jewelcrafting (need recipes) and full mining.
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
I use the 393 strategy:Crusader strike(To get my Libram of three truths pumping)--> Divine Storm (Once i get 5 Crusader Strikes this is my main priority because of my sancified set gives me 40% chance to reset it )---> Exorcism (Art of war allways proc )--->Judgement(Blue because i need mana more then health,healers take care of health)--->Consecration between spell cooldowns) Hammer of Wrath(20% Hp less), And allways use Aura Mastery to increase my raid auras ... DPS PVE

Sancred Shield---->Divine Plea---->Hand of Reckoning---->Hammer of Righteousness---->Holy Shield(Always pumping)---> Judgement(blue)

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Ahmed Salkanovic, Zavidovici, Bosnia and Herzegovina
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:Male 15
12.What do you expect from our guild:I expect from guild to inv me to raids i expect good company, nice playing time, lots of fun on team speak... etc
13.What can we expect from you: You can expect from me a person who will always participate in raids, help to level other characters, a friend and a loyal guildie.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: I play wow since i was 9 years old ( i started not really knowing anything just for fun), my brother and his crew played on retail.
15.Retail Raid Experience:None
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:
ICC 10 Sindragosa,ICC 25 Killed Princes, VoA 10/25 Finished, ToC 10/25 Finished, HC didnt, ICC 10/25 HC Never entered ... OS 10/25
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: Maybe sometimes in the future if i get in guild, if i earn experience for that and with a helping hand of some1 more experienced

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:I dont have any.
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:Slavic Inquisition:Only worth of mentioning---> There i got lot of experience about raiding , some gear, and played with people that are good in this game and come from LD,and SGSCN
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:My brother played on retail with his friends, then i started... I played on old frozen for some time... Then my friend Adrenaline called me to play again on this server but i prefered alliance more.. Smile
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes i do have.
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:I agree on respecting them.
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes i do understand i need to prove myself i think you will have the chance meet me.
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Hmmm...I wont name anyone but i think ppl know me and i will have a chance to prove myself, and then i wont need a voucher. Smile
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): Im a boy who lives in a small country on Balkan. Live in a city on three rivers. Practice kayaking in free time. Have all A's in school and i have a big passion for WoW.

Last edited by Elune on Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 22:41; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Colours bug or something)
dovahkin
dovahkin
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Dovahkin
Race : Draenei
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

RE:Dovahkin Retri/Prot Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: RE:Dovahkin Retri/Prot Paladin [ACCEPTED]

Post by Neonlight Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 6:07

Well...hmmmm...

Thumbs Up m8,good luck!
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

RE:Dovahkin Retri/Prot Paladin [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: RE:Dovahkin Retri/Prot Paladin [ACCEPTED]

Post by Lil Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 9:54

I know that cilent is playin on that char if iam right so TD
Lil
Lil
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lil
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristyqt Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 10:16

Thumbs down.
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 10:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 11:48

TD
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoic Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 21:13

TU !
Paranoic
Paranoic
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Nardiir
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 12:43

bumping.
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 13:09

Talked to him ingame and teached him some retri skillz Smile if u can stay prot it will be nice cuz we always will need some tanks

All in all thumbs up! Good luck

Razorblade.
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 17:55

TU
Wasp
Wasp
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 22:41

[ACCEPTED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down