Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaea Druid/resto.Feral [DECLINED]

2 posters

Go down

Gaea Druid/resto.Feral [DECLINED] Empty Gaea Druid/resto.Feral [DECLINED]

Post by Gaea Tue 8 May 2012 - 11:57

Character Information

Character Name: Gaea
Level: 800
Class: Druid
Race: Night Elf
Main spec: Resto [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Off spec: Feral [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: I no Have Other char

Experience

How long do you play WoW: 6
Retail experience: 4
What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK: experience comes from TBC and WOTLK . Kara , TK , BT , SWP . Nax , Ulduar , ToC , ICC , RS

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: yes Ofc Smile
What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: i'm Now in Grimoir Heat He Is nice guild But i think Lone District is Good Smile
What do you expect from our guild: SOme Friend And Expect
What can we expect from you: Personwise you can expect a funny kind and calm guy. Raidwise you can expect a good healer who listens to the raidleader.
How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: my Friend tell me we Must make app in lone Smile
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes i Complte

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country: Mohamed/Algerian/Oro
Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male-18
Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: i Don't Have Friend Here
Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: yes i Understand Somthing
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): I'm New Played With Gaea and I am a calm guy, I am currently working at the local supermarket and im still attending school. Besides WoW i play Mass Effect 1 and League of legends.
Gaea
Gaea
Mime

Back to top Go down

Gaea Druid/resto.Feral [DECLINED] Empty Re: Gaea Druid/resto.Feral [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Tue 8 May 2012 - 12:33

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune