Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kojotlool Resto Druid 80 [DECLINED]

3 posters

Go down

Kojotlool Resto Druid 80 [DECLINED] Empty Kojotlool Resto Druid 80 [DECLINED]

Post by koojotlol Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:04

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Koojootlol
2.Level:80
3.Race:Night Elf
4.Class:Druid
5.Main spec:[/color][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Resto Pvp /?druid#QBlPo4osmPkAZ,,12213
6.Off spec:[/color] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Balance Pve /?druid#Zr8AI63_LRU71,,12213
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid):https://2img.net/h/oi46.tinypic.com/2zfvecg.jpg
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:Koojoot Human Warior 80 Arms/Fury can be tank to.
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: Wild Growth

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Maicek,Poland/Cracov
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:21. Male
12.What do you expect from our guild: polite people of the cheerful atmosphere of much raid icc 10 / 25.
13.What can we expect from you:I am of help I have JC/Enginiering/Mining and willingly I will share from other from guild.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:4 years
15.Retail Raid Experience:10/12 Icc25 on Horde side, 11/12 icc 10 with Project Horde Guild.
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: Yes.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Nope.
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:Memento Mori eQn onnly for friend Guild (she broke down)
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:for the good pve system ,I need to kill with Lk ^^.
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes, But sometimes have problem with Teamspeak...
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:i agree
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes.
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:hmm Lipsik, Razorblades,Tundershamy.
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):I am a nice guest with a sense of humour, helpful and willing to get to know new people.

Give me One Chance Please Smile)

koojotlol
Mime

Back to top Go down

Kojotlool Resto Druid 80 [DECLINED] Empty Re: Kojotlool Resto Druid 80 [DECLINED]

Post by magot Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:13

thumbs down! you could have done more effort
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Kojotlool Resto Druid 80 [DECLINED] Empty Re: Kojotlool Resto Druid 80 [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:36

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down