Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamerr Retribution Paladin [DECLINED]

+3
Elune
le NenchYeee
Dreamerr
7 posters

Go down

Dreamerr Retribution Paladin [DECLINED] Empty Dreamerr Retribution Paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Dreamerr Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:44

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Dreamerr
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Human
4.Class: Paladin
5.Main spec:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:

8.Do you have Horde Characters and if you have, which ones:
Yes, I have a resto/balance druid named Lucidd, he is 5.9gs and KS 10 man
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
Well, my rotation will be : Judgment of Light, Crusader Strike, Divine Storm and free cast Exorcisam... tho my biggest dps will come from my meele. I hope you understand that this is my first ally chara here, and im low geared for now, so if i'm put on hold cuz of low gear i will understand

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:
Boris Avramovic - Banja Luka - Bosnia and Herzegovina

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:
Male, 21

12.Why are you applying for our guild:
Well i came to server cuz my friend aronnid needed a Druid healer in his guild "The Unforgiven", they planned to do Bane of the Fallen King, but everything fell apart cuz of the fight between Oficerrs, after that i realized that there are no good pve guild on horde, so i will try on ally side, btw. i can be on every raid in almost any time since i'm freezing my year on college...

13.Were you ever in our guild, and if you did, tell us your Character Name and reason for leaving/getting kicked:
It's my first ally chara, so i still didn't joined any guild, on my horde main i'm in Morrders of Hollies...

14.What can we expect from you:
You can expect that i will never pug any raid, you need to know that i have Light of Dawn on my chara on molten, so you don't need to worrie about tactics, i am full dedicated and serious within any guild that i join.

Experience

15.How long do you play WoW: 4 to 5 years now.

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far:
Wlaxonja - WOTLK Know all tactics(ICC normal, HC ; TOC normal, HC ; etc.), never played retail....

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:
Yes

18.*Can you handle constructive criticism: Yes.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

19.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:
No.

20.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:
First ally chara here, didn't joined any guild yet.

21.How did you hear about our guild:
I asked my firends is there any good pve guild on ally, they suggested that i made an aplication here...

22.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM add-on:
Have DBM, for the TS i have it, but my Lap-Top fell on my flor and screen got crushed, so while its on repair i'm using my sisters who also have TS, but i have like 8 fps when i'm using it . I can use it for interview, but cant use it during the boss fight for now...

23.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using:
Recount, DBM, Healbot, Omen(when i'm tank), msbt, Cheese...

24.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:
Yes

25.*Have you read LD's DKP System, and do you agree on respecting it:
Yes

26.*Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them:
Yes

27.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:
Well there is a horde player named Azzaro, he is in your guild but i can't remember the name on ally...i will ask him for name and tell you guys on my interview.

28.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional):
Not much, i just hope you will understand that i'm low gear for now and with that i hope i will join your community and get the first Light of Dawn here.

Dreamerr
Mime

Back to top Go down

Dreamerr Retribution Paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Dreamerr Retribution Paladin [DECLINED]

Post by le NenchYeee Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 11:01

Thumbs down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Dreamerr Retribution Paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Dreamerr Retribution Paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 11:46

Screenshot, bad specs, put som more effort with colors. All in all, I don't see many more flaws.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Iv4n Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 12:34

Thumbs down
Iv4n
Iv4n
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerina Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 14:01

22.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM add-on:
Have DBM, for the TS i have it, but my Lap-Top fell on my flor and screen got crushed, so while its on repair i'm using my sisters who also have TS, but i have like 8 fps when i'm using it . I can use it for interview, but cant use it during the boss fight for now...
Without TS and wow at the same time you cant raid. Paint your app. Put ss of your character UI. There are lot of things that are missing here, but your english is fine and everything else is improvable.

When you put all together your app isnt good enough for me.

Thumbzzz DOWN!

Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Atina Fri 7 Dec 2012 - 14:12

I stopped reading at
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
Well, my rotation will be : Judgment of Light
TD
Atina
Atina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Atina
Race : Draenei
Class: Warrior Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Sun 9 Dec 2012 - 12:58

Thanks for applying.

Declined.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down