Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitsi retribution paladin [DECLINED]

3 posters

Go down

Kitsi retribution paladin [DECLINED] Empty Kitsi retribution paladin [DECLINED]

Post by MadDokter Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 21:39

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Kitsi
2.Race: Human
3.Class: Paladin
4.Main spec:  Retribution PVE  http://wotlk.openwow.com/?talent#sVVzZVZVfbtbIuhdIfsu
5.Off spec:   Retribution PVP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
-a) main spec: Glyph of seal of vengence,Glyph of judgement,Glyph of Consecration.
-b) off-spec: Glyph of Judgement,Glyph of seal of Righteousness,Glyph of Salvation.
6.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: I don't have any screenshot yet.
7.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: Judgment > Divine Storm > Crusader Strike > Hammer of Wrath (If the target is at the appropriate health level-20% or less) > Consecration > Exorcism

Player Information

8.Your name, City/Country: Semir betka,Tlemcen/Algeria

9.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 17 years old.

10.Why do you want to join LD: I'd like to join the guild, because I want to be in a good. Also I'd like to be part of Lone district because of the constant raiding, and PvE You do - You're always in the center in the action!

11.Why do we want you in our guild: Because I guess im kinda a nice person, willing to learn new stuff and correct my wrongs.

Experience

12.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far: I have killed pretty much everything expect; Lich King 10hc, Sindra 25hc and Halion.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

13.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: No.

14.How did you hear about our guild: From some members of SGCSN.

15.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using: DBM,X-pearl,Coldowns,Sexymap and Recount.

16.*Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: Yes I did, and yes I agree with them.

17.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: No.

18.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional):My name's semir betka. Betka is a name whiche is quite common in my city. I'm sixteen years old. Nearly everyone my age goes to school in el kalaa. Children can finish school when they are 16, but no one really wants to do so, because without any serious training they can't get a good job. I want to becomse a journaliste later. So I will have to study for six more years. On weekdays, I generally get up very early in order to prepare my self for school which is a little bit far from my home. I always go there by bus so as not to arrive late.I have classes from 8:30 to 12 in the morning and from 2 to 4 afternoon. I have lunch either at the school canteen or at a fast-food restaurant. I revise my lessons until listening to music or watching TV. My family is a typical Finnish family: Mum and dad and twho children (my brother Ilyes and me) Ilyes fourteen years old. My mother is a housewife and my father is an electrician. Our house is rather small. We all love animals. We have a dog and parrot, but neither of them really belongs to me. Both of them are Ilyes pets. I'm always happy to hear the parrot repeating my name every time I come back home from school. The dog is sometimes furious at the alkative parrot. We live in central algeria in a tiny village called Ben amaar . Ben amarr has only about 4,000 inhabitants, and we all know one another. Rjam abd el kader town it's very nice. It isn't very big. It has only 63,000 people, but you know, we have about 7 million people in the whole contry. By the way I like going to pucliv gardens in order to listen to elderly people telling funny stories about the time when they are youn, also I play bass guitare evry night.
Well, I guess tjat's all for now!

P.S For more information find me in-game or send me PM here on LD forumus. Peace.

MadDokter
Mime

Back to top Go down

Kitsi retribution paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Kitsi retribution paladin [DECLINED]

Post by florens Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 1:00

I think he has some potential, so I wouldn't giving him a shot.

TU!
florens
florens
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Kitsi retribution paladin [DECLINED] Empty Re: Kitsi retribution paladin [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Fri 15 Nov 2013 - 1:24

Again this retard.

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down