Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the shamy Ssas app´s ^^ [ACCEPTED]

3 posters

Go down

the shamy Ssas app´s ^^ [ACCEPTED]  Empty the shamy Ssas app´s ^^ [ACCEPTED]

Post by madsnoop Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 1:22

Character Information

Character Name: Ssas
Character Level, Spec and Class: lvl 80, elemental, shaman, draenei
Your Talents, Main spec/Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Glyphs that you are using for your Main spec and Off spec:is in the link

Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed: on my priority is make more dps and heal the raid and learn strategies my rotation is [Elemental Mastery] [Flame Shock] [Lava Burst] [Chain Lightning] [Lightning Bolt]*2 [Chain Lightning] [Lightning Bolt] rmk

Are you using any add-ons, and if you do, which ones(reminder: DBM is mandatory, and PallyPower is mandatory for all paladins): atlas, recount, bonus scanner, cooldowns, gearscore, sexymap, spellalert, DBM core and options.

Screenshot of your ingame user-interface(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-------------------

Experience

What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and currently WOTLK:
i only played woltlk

What guilds have you been in, in mmorpg4all, and what were your reasons for leaving them/getting kicked:
in "destroyers and masters" i get out of this guild that no rules
-------------------

Player Ability

Lone District raids 19:00 - 00:00 ST for 2-3 nights a week during farm content and can raid from 19:00 - 02:00 ST for 6-7 nights during progression. The ideal applicant can raid 19:00 until 02:00 on Main Raid Nights.
*We don't raid on holidays.

Describe any conflicts you might have with our raiding schedule (future commitments, school/work schedule change, etc.):i don´t have problem whit the schedule

How well are you able to play your off specs? Do you have the appropriate gear to play them competitively: course I can play in off specs my talents is pve Cool

What alts do you currently play? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: madsnoop, fire, mage undead Shocked

Do you have a working microphone and headset and are you willing to speak on teamspeak/vent when necessary:
off couse im use team speak and skype
-------------------

Miscellaneous

Tell us your gender and age: male, 22 age

Tell us your CPU/RAM and internet connection speed: core i3/ 1G

Skype/MSN/E-mail, or any other way to contact you: aldrin.carreon3/drincho1000@hotmail.com

What do you do outside of WoW to keep yourself entertained during farm content? (Such as playing any other games for example): i play lol and hon Razz

Are you only user of your account: yes

Can you handle constructive, but healthy, criticism: off course

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional): I like to raid's and want to kill LK Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

[i] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

EDIT: My hit is 376 (14.33%), I think that rotation depends on the circumstances and the boss ^ ^ check the link of "elemental" and you're right "eye of the storm*3" I'll change

good bye thanks for the corrections[/color]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

madsnoop
Mime

Back to top Go down

the shamy Ssas app´s ^^ [ACCEPTED]  Empty Re: the shamy Ssas app´s ^^ [ACCEPTED]

Post by knocke Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 8:02

madsnoop wrote:
Screenshot of your ingame user-interface(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-------------------
What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and currently WOTLK:
i only played woltlk
-------------------
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional): I like to raid's and want to kill LK Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

1st Ur interface is crap. Not even 1 single bind >.<.
2nd Which instances ?
3rd LOL!
4th THUMBS DOWN!
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

the shamy Ssas app´s ^^ [ACCEPTED]  Empty Re: the shamy Ssas app´s ^^ [ACCEPTED]

Post by Elune Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 11:31

Well, glyphs seems fine, tho you need about 160+ hit rating. Your english is average, but i guess it is good enough, as long as you can understand me on teamspeak.

Your xp is "only wotlk", but we will see how you manage encounters.

In your spec, i would use Eye of the storm x3 and that mana regen x1, since you won't go OOM with good raid setup.

Your rotation is fine on bosses which have alot of adds, but, when you are fighting single target bosses, you should throw out Chain of Lighting, since, you will do more dmg with Lighting Bolt for same casting time.
Also, do not use Elemental Mastery instantly when you start combat, wait for some procs, for trinket procs, or back/finger (depending on enchants and reputation).

Anyway, try to edit your application abit, fix things that i told ya about, and i will have look at it again.
-Elune
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 29 Jan 2012 - 10:58

You will have your Trial Period.
I wish you good luck! Smile
-Elune
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down