Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

world of warcraft [DECLINED]

2 posters

Go down

world of warcraft [DECLINED] Empty world of warcraft [DECLINED]

Post by Divoom Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 17:23

Character Information

Character Name: Anderrson

Character Level, Spec and Class: 80 lvl , unholy , death kingh

Your Talents, Main spec/Off spec:
main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
off spec : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Glyphs that you are using for your Main spec and Off spec:
Main spec: glyph of scourge strike , glyph of the ghoul , glyph of dark death
off spec: I have to off spec yet to make the end

Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed:
death kingh can play as dpsers - healers - tankers ..... but i like Dpsing in pve / pvp ..... and ofc i know all my abilities .. i cant even imagin some one playing with his class and dont know what spells he have and when to use it .... for example .... in pvp u cant rush in arena with all ur cds in the first ... specially when u are against dps / tank ... u should wait the moment of the perfect cc for example .Also in pve ... u may use hand of salvation if the tanker is getting less threat from the boss and cant taunt it... and many many things like that.
Are you using any add-ons, and if you do, which ones(i use : DMB , GS... ):
I use the GS, DBM mostly everything he needed and not fallen at all unnecessary
Screenshot of your in game user-interface(with character window opened): ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Experience

What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and currently WOTLK:
Classic ... Razz
TBC ... BT , SWP , Hyjal , kara , scc.
WOTLK ... pos / fos .. uld .. naxx 10 / 25 .. voa 10 /25 ... icc 10 / 25 / 10 HC and many other small instances.

What guilds have you been in, in mmorpg4all, and what were your reasons for leaving them/getting kicked:
I was in a different guild, Spirit of allaince mainly in those where there is no app .. I left them because they were bad players

-------------------

Player Ability

Lone District raids 19:00 - 00:00 ST for 2-3 nights a week during farm content and can raid from 19:00 - 02:00 ST for 6-7 nights during progression. The ideal applicant can raid 19:00 until 02:00 on Main Raid Nights.
*We don't raid on holidays.

Describe any conflicts you might have with our raiding schedule (future commitments, school/work schedule change, etc.):
I generally available around 8 pm or 7 half. I go to school at 7 am and return at 1 pm, learn to 7 pm and I end up on the wow-in

How well are you able to play your off specs? Do you have the appropriate gear to play them competitively:
Bass do not have equipment for PvE, I have more players for PvP but I will attempt to procure PvE gear

What alts do you currently play? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
Now just play DK, DK talents is unholy and his gs is 5.7 ...
Do you have a working microphone and headset and are you willing to speak on teamspeak/vent when necessary:
yes,,,,, but, I'm still a child, I have 14 years and my english is not very good ......

Miscellaneous

Your real name and city/country:
My real name is Mark, I live in Croatia

Tell us your gender(sex) and age:
MALE ... 14 years

Tell us your CPU/RAM and internet connection speed:
4 G ram ... 3 G V.card ... and interent is speed i dont have lag

Skype/MSN/E-mail, or any other way to contact you:
my email adress is : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What do you do outside of WoW to keep yourself entertained during farm content? (Such as playing any other games for example):
I play many other games : call of duty 4 , gta 4 , san andreas .....

Are you only user of your account:
yes

Can you handle constructive, but healthy, criticism: yes

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional):
I hope that you will receive me in the guild, and I apologize for what I did to the first post I wrote ...
NOTE: I hope that I am now well-written .... have nice day Wink)

Divoom
Mime

Back to top Go down

world of warcraft [DECLINED] Empty Re: world of warcraft [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 10:51

Sorry but we are not accepting PVP heroes.
[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down