Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hunter suffcate [ACCEPTED]

4 posters

Go down

hunter suffcate [ACCEPTED] Empty hunter suffcate [ACCEPTED]

Post by parceleba Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 17:46

Character Information

Character Name:Suffcate
Level:80
Class:hunter
Race:night elf
Main spec: PVE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Off spec: PVP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE
Glyphs:have in link Very Happy
1. Main Spec Glyphs: steady, mark, kill
2. Off Spec Glyphs: chimera, kill, disengage
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: this one

Experience

How long have you been playing WoW: 2 years
What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and WOTLK: just wotlk, icc till sindra, toc all , voa all...
What are your previous guilds and what was your reason for leaving/getting kicked: i don`t have previous guild

Player Ability

Screenshot of your ingame user-interface(with character window opened): ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21ct8h5&s=5

Are you using any add-ons, and if you do, which ones: DBM, sexy map, bartender 4, class loot, GS, xpearl, critline...

Do you prefer PVP or PVE, and why: PVE, its harder than pvp, no need lucky just skill, coop, and its fun

Professions: lets see....don`t have any Very Happy

Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed: lets see... pure dps: mark, black arrow, explosive arrow, serpent sting, steady shot, steady shot, explosive shot... ; my priority is talent lock and load ( 2 explosive shot without cd and mana cost imba Very Happy ) and another talent : sniper training( when standing on one place 6 sec or more gain increase dmg with steady shot, explosive shot, aimed shot and black arrow)

Miscellaneous

Your real name and city/country: Jordan Stojnic ; Valjevo, Serbia

Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 16

Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: I agree.

How did you hear about our guild: my friend said to me that its good guild

What do you expect from us: I expect understanding for pause if i need to eat and go to wc and good raiding...

What can we expect from you: You can expect respect to all guild members and loyalty to guild ....

Can you handle constructive, but healthy, criticism: I ll try

Are you only user of your account: ye

Do you have teamspeak and are you willing to speak on it: ye

Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you?: just my friend but i ll tell him to be neutral.

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional): i like wow, girls and good sex Smile, one joke:

A paladin sits down at a bar next to a warlock.
The paladin taps the warlock on the shoulder.
"What?," the warlock asks.

"How about you conjure me up something to drink?," replies the paladin. The warlock looks at the pally incredulously and says, "Man, have you got the wrong guy," and returns to drinking his beer in silence. The pally, taps the warlock on the shoulder again and says, "Well then, how about you conjure me up something to eat then?". The warlock, getting a little annoyed now, responds "If I cant conjure you up something to drink, what the HELL makes you think I can conjure you something to eat??. The warlock goes back to drinking in a huff and sure enough, the pally taps him on the shoulder one more time. "I'm sorry," he says, "but I thought you could do something for someone other then yourself". The warlock takes a sip of his beer, turns toward the paladin and smashes the bottle over his head. While he's bleeding on the floor, the warlock says "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you could tank!"

parceleba
Mime

Back to top Go down

hunter suffcate [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: hunter suffcate [ACCEPTED]

Post by Elune Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 19:04

Sorry but, your joke is longer then your whole application. I'll give you a time to edit it abit.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ratm Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 19:06

"Can you handle constructive, but healthy, criticism: I ll try". I strongly advised Elune to put this question cuz this is somehow most important thing nowdays. I dont like those who try i want those who will DO stuff. Anyway Interface seems soo confusing but still am neutral for now.
Ratm
Ratm
Enforcer
Enforcer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 22:25

LOL @ interface!!
Its better not to use add-ons if You are going to use them like You are using that Dominos/ Barteneder4.

Also from abilities that You are using I can tell that Your spec is wrong!
Aimed Shot is needed, cause it is doing more damage than Multy-shot due the Sniper Training, but more importantly it does not require that 0.5 casting time that can be troublesome in encounters that require a lot of moving.

I might say that You are not tunneling part of Your screen for sure, cause Your bars are all over it! -_-
This guy also deserves some credit for binding that Kill Command, although some of the most crucial abilities are not binder or not even on bars.

All in all, You can tell right away that he is new with Hunters, and choosing to play Survival is not so smart as it is brave thing to do!
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 11:29

Gonna give you a chance.