Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paps, MM Hunter [ACCEPTED]

4 posters

Go down

Paps, MM Hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty Paps, MM Hunter [ACCEPTED]

Post by Paps Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 6:37

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Paps
2.Level: 80th
3.Race: Dwarf
4.Class: Hunter
5.Main spec:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7.Screenshot of your user-interface [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Those pics are kinda old, but Im not on my laptop at the moment, so I can't find fresher ones.
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:Eowen, Holy priest ; Mcnab, Deadknight

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: First of all Hunter's mark on the boss (before the fight even started), afterwards Missdirect, Serpent Sting -> Chimera Shot -> Aimed Shot -> 4x Steady Shot (5x if Rapid is activated) and all over again.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Velizar, from Kyustendil, Bulgaria

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 18

12.What do you expect from our guild: Mostly raiding experience to be honest, since this is almost all that matters to me (When it comes to WoW of course).

13.What can we expect from you: Umm a raider, always ready for some action.And I don't know, a helper if there is sometong I can do.

Experience ICC 10: 11/11 ; 10hc: No idea, I think as far as I got is Professor. ICC 25: 10/11 (The instance bugged and LK had the luck of the draw xD); 25hc: None.
Toc 10/10hc/25hc cleared (25hc 5/6 actually), VoA 10/25, some tries in Unduar too, Naxx etc etc.

14.How long do you play WoW: Over 3 years (With major breaks)

15.Retail Raid Experience: No such thing

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:I started playing wow here, in the old version Frozen Skull for 2 years, after the shutdown I've hang arround is some other shitty servers for a while. Now in LR half a year passed since I started playing again.

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:Actually I really think I am, never had this opportunity before tho.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Nah

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Ghost Division, Iron Edge, Sapped Girls Cant Say No: the first two went inactive, and about SGCSN it went to a social status, but I can't simply quit WoW. Wasted too much time on my heros to stop playing like that.

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: It was a though desicion for me (Leaving SGCSN), I was like literally torn apart by my consciousness, but this is my final desicion.

21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: I do

22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Sure

24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Maybe, I don't know. If someone can, he will

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):Nothing much to say.I'm studying, playing volleyball in the University team, playing wow and designing web sited.Basically that's it.

Last edited by Mcnab on Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 14:41; edited 2 times in total
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Paps, MM Hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Paps, MM Hunter [ACCEPTED]

Post by Elune Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 8:42

Paps wrote:How about never, no offence dude, but I'm kinda sick of LD players (former or not former). Good luck anyway.

Why? Requiring answer.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 9:57

Paps wrote:Hi, answering your question and I will try not to make myself look like a saint.Yes, I blamed Lone District for the falling apart of Sapped Girls Cant Say No.The problem was that our Co-Gm was raiding with you while we had a scheduled raid and we were ready to go, also when the LK 25hc killing try was going on, we got mens for raid of our own, but meh 2 Co-Gms and and a head officer turned their back on us, to be honest I was really disapointed and I acted kinda nazi, like Deluded called me, by hating everything around Lone District.But life is life, I'm doing this for my heros.Wasted too much time and I can't quit wow like that and also I cannot be social and just do battlegrouds.It's either applying here or quitting, so Im just giving it a try.Also Im sort of that kind of person, explosive and shit and I often blame people with no reason, that's just who I am.You can make the math by yourself, am I worth trusting or not.

Thank you for answering, but I required public answer, so I will post it here. I will stay Neutral after this, since I am buthurted sometimes (that's just kinda person I am). However, our decision will be made by our members upon reading all this, and after Iostream and Blackbear vote.

Good luck.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 10:18

While we were in GD together we were good friends but after that something happaned to you and you don't talk to me.Still we cant risk the server to lose more players so thats the only reason i am giving

Thumbs Up

Edit:We got it all sorted out,don't pay attention to the upper part.Good Luck!

Last edited by Neonlight on Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 17:47; edited 1 time in total
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:45

Bump
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 8:09

Neutral
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 17:48

Bump.More Votes!
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 18:08

Let's see what will happen. I will give you chance, however, expect some non-hospitality towards you from other members. We are not trolling players outside our guild, but now when you are inside, you could get some hate cause your past behavior.

[ACCEPTED]

/w Officer in game for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down