Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paudian Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED]

+3
Mutex
sindra
paudi
7 posters

Go down

Paudian Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED] Empty Paudian Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED]

Post by paudi Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 23:20

Character Information

Character Name: Paudian
Level: 80
Class: Death Knight
Race: Draenei
Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pve
Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Pvp no have for now need farm gold

Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: Paudi/Unholy/Dk (Horde) Pve and Pvp
Explain us your rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, be detailed: Icy Touch, Plague Strike, Scourge Strike, Blood Strike, Death Coil, Ghoul Frenzy

Experience I have experience here and in other servers but only here about icc
How long do you play WoW: 5 years
Retail experience: 4 years
What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK: Bt, Hyjal, Sunwell, Tk, Karazan, Naxx 10/25, Os 10/25, Ulduar 10/25, Toc 10/25, Voa 10/25, Icc 10/ 25 (excep sindra and lk)

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: at that time could only day Wednesday and Thursday the other days from 22:00 ST (for a short time will this happen if I will have time after the days mentioned)
What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: not any since a long time that I return to the alliance
What do you expect from our guild: make friends most importantly have fun in groups and have a good time
What can we expect from you: to help in what I can get my reach, be as consistent with the guild
How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: through a global channel that the ad and then saw many of its members very well equipped and that interested me
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: no, I have installed the teamspeak and skype and I would not bother installing the other

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country: Maria/Venezuela
Tell us your gender(sex) and age: female/23
Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: no
Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: the law and I agree with every one of the rules
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: I understand very well and I like to test each new member of their guild
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): I'ma person who likes challenges and always tries to be one of the best I like to beat constantly. I hear they do not trust server in every Latin player nothing bothers me that not all are bad and I would like to prove (if my English is bad is because it is not my native language but I understand because I practice more of a technical English)

Last edited by paudi on Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 14:13; edited 2 times in total
paudi
paudi
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Paudian
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Paudian Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Paudian Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED]

Post by sindra Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 6:44

ammmmmm thumbs down!
sindra
sindra
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Paudian Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Paudian Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED]

Post by Mutex Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 9:02

Although application is not impressive, I kinda have a feeling that this applicant is somewhere same as Sass. For some reason they can't form a single sentence in English, but when it comes to understanding it, they are much better.

Both PvE and PvP specs need some changes, and rotation is pretty bad.

We could work on all of those things, but she can't be online in raiding time, and that is something we can't help with, so I'll have vote down.

-Iostream-
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 11:53

TD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 14:21

I'm up for girls in our guild even if we have to teach them some things. Thumbs up.
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly<3 Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 15:27

Mr.Penguin... cooll thing teach me Razz ... ahh about the app... TD
Dolly<3
Dolly<3
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellruner Fri 30 Mar 2012 - 15:30

TD.
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 1 Apr 2012 - 8:43

[ACCEPTED]
Let's see how it works out.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down