Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuttella Unholy DK [ACCEPTED]

+5
Dolly<3
Toymaker
magot
Mr.Penguin
n3phron
9 posters

Go down

Nuttella Unholy DK [ACCEPTED] Empty Nuttella Unholy DK [ACCEPTED]

Post by n3phron Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 6:24

Character Information

Character Name: Nuttella
Level: 80 ofc
Class: Death Knight
Race: Human
Main spec: PvE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (sorry i didn't use your link but that was for cata)
Off spec: PvP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Because I just started playing on this server I still have some missing things. Like Dual Spec, glyphs, or some epic awesome gear, but what I lack in items i compensate in skill. I know I sound like a jerk atm, but I played on WoW Freakz about 1 year ago, until they decided to go to Cataclysm. I believe it was the only server that had an almost blizzlike working script of lk. My guild killed him on 10n, 10hc, and 25n. I think that you won't believe me, and this I am adding some proof.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened): By the way, my ui is still a work in progress.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: No alts, I don't like playing on more than 1 Character.
Explain us your rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, be detailed:
Okay. I can write theories about every script in icc and it will take me an awful amount of time, and you'll have to read it, or at least pretend to. This is why i'm trying to keep this as brief as possible.
For starters, a DK should allways keep the diseases on target no matter what! and after the diseases are cast on the target I use Scourge strike and Blood strike for damage output and death coil for ruinic power dump. I never let the diseases run out of time from the boss because of those 13% increased magic dmg from Ebon Plaguebringer talent, wich is a good dps boost for casters. now the situationals. in case of heroism i pop all my cooldowns, army of the dead, the gargoyle and any useable trinkets if i have any.
AOE trash. This is where the fun comes in! first, let the tank get some aggro, use IT, PS, Pestilence, DnD, and Blood boil to watch the dps skyrocket! i hit 120k dps in icc trash with this combo!

Experience

How long do you play WoW: I don't remember the years exactly but i started during patch 2.1.3 on retail.
Retail experience: only trial accounts. no raids watsoever.
What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK:
Vanilla: none, i was not playing at the time, but I killed every single boss there is to be killed from vanilla in wtlk.
TBC: everything that could have been done, I did it.
WTLK: full clear icc10n 10hc 25n and 25hc w/o LK full clear RS10n 10hc 25n 25hc some bosses in ulduar on 10 and 25, and almost full clear naxx on 10 for the achievement with less than 8 or 7 players.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: at the moment no.
What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: on this server, None.
What do you expect from our guild: raids and arena partner.
What can we expect from you: shitloads of dps if i manage to get some decent gear
How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: i asked on global if there were any guilds that recruited ppl and a guy from another guild recommended me to apply here.
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: not yet, but i can install them.

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country: Mihai, Piatra Neamt/ Romania
Tell us your gender(sex) and age: healty 19 year old male
Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: nope.
Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: yes
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: yes
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): nope

EDITED: a few broken links.
EDIT 2: I added the cata screenshots with my lvl 85 achievement because the date i got it is 18 september 2011 and the dates I got the lk achievements are 14 april 2011 and 6 june 2011! that is when the server was wtlk. it kept the database and achievements from wtlk. the achievements were kinda buggy on that server. i recieved the children's week achievement from utgrade keep first time i killed the boss without ever seeing any children's week event.

Last edited by n3phron on Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 12:20; edited 2 times in total

n3phron
Mime

Back to top Go down

Nuttella Unholy DK [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Nuttella Unholy DK [ACCEPTED]

Post by Mr.Penguin Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 9:04

Well with those WoW Freakz Screenshots you do kind of sound like a jerk, talent build is ok although it needs a little improvement, staying Natural I want to hear a DK Class officer opinion first.
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 10:51

Well you seem such a nice guy at all, yeah maybe you are a jerk but who fucking cares, as I see you've a potential and I guess that you've got skills,talking about PvE because I do not care what are you doing in PvP.
Well of course you need to improve your Gear but as you know it's a private server so it means that you should waste just a little bit of your free time to get normal/average GS, it's like Pos/Fos farm in non stop. About your talent tree,as to me I am not good at DK class so yep I fully agree with Mr.Penguin's statement,you must listen to our DK Class officer's suggestions.
Honestly, I can not find any reason for giving TD in that application. I like your English, in addition your attitude is acceptable. Polite,friendly mate who is willing to learn if it really needed. Why not Smile Thumbs Up and I hope that you'll be a part of our guild's community. Good luck!

Peace out,
Ziggy

Last edited by Ziggile on Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 17:57; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 12:04

thumbs down!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toymaker Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 15:32

Thumbs up. I hope u will prove urself here like in cataclysm Smile
Toymaker
Toymaker
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 16:17

what the hell is a DK officer?
lol

Specs are ok.
Fue things can be fixed but you can roll like this w/o eny problems.
English is more then good.
Raid xp - i gues good.

As ziggile said....i dont have eny reason to dive you a TD.
AS for your acting like a jerk...so what...we have feu of those in side so your welcome to join the club.

TU.

Peace out.

@note to the mods of the forum. STOP WITH THE FCKING DELETING OF THE COMMENTS! Thank you.

Dolly <3

Last edited by Like on Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 22:50; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Tue 24 Apr 2012 - 17:21

Like l2r [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly<3 Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 11:18

TU u putted thous ss from cata like we don't know that expansion... u think we are ritards liking us 85 lvl Razz ... i gave you Thumbs up but i will not be your friend Razz
Dolly<3
Dolly<3
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigzara Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 11:28

English is nice, thats all.
Neutral

Zebras faceroll.
Gigzara
Gigzara
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Gigzara
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by bluelyon Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 12:12

Maybe you are a good player, but those pictures are a minus for your application from my point of view. I find it hard to believe that you completed Neck-Deep in Vile achiv on 25 man.
I will stay Neutral with Thumbs Down influence
bluelyon
bluelyon
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: TheLock
Class: Warlock Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 18:08

x30 rates and showing off with his "level 85". Good job mate, you're the best. Wink

Thumbs down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 18:12

Changed my opinion, Thumbs Up I like your name and I think you deserve a chance.
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Thu 26 Apr 2012 - 10:03

Hello. Ok let me start.
First, one big - for using that talent calculator. There is a reason why i put mmo-champion one on our application form.

About your achievements, we will easily see do you know something in ICC, or this is all full of BS.

Anyway, i will cut it to the chase. You seem like an arrogant little fella, and no, I don't have anything against it as long as you can backup that arrogance with skills, which is what I am also curious about.

Long story short, Welcome aboard!

[ACCEPTED]

/w Officer ingame for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down