Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cuteness the Marksmanship hunter [ACCEPTED]

+9
Toymaker
knocke
Backstabber
Zvijer
Mutex
Dolly<3
magot
le NenchYeee
Cuteness
13 posters

Go down

Cuteness the Marksmanship hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty Cuteness the Marksmanship hunter [ACCEPTED]

Post by Cuteness Tue 29 May 2012 - 19:27

Character Information

Character Name: Cuteness

Level: 80

Class: Hunter

Race: Nightelf

Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: Vucina Arms Warrior (i made that charr with the name of my brother but i gave it to him,now he quited wow and im playing on it) and Buljoni Destruction Warlock

Explain us your rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, be detailed: First of all i put hunters mark on my target for aditional AP,than i use serpent's sting,Cimera shot,aimed shot,Steady shot till the cooldown's of my cimera or aimed are off.Ofc i use rapid fire when heroism is on,readyness to activate it again till heroism is on so i can get more DPS, and vipers sting combined with cimera so i can get my mana in certain situations. It's classical rotation of eny skilled enough hunter Wink

Experience

How long do you play WoW: Till 2005,so it makes it 7 years now Wink

Retail experience: 3 years on retail TBC,2 years on Wotlk and no cata expirience,cus i dont like cata -.-

What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK:Lvl 60 (vanilla) every single dungeon and rain,exept naxx 60,TBC every single raid and dungeon and WOTLK everything,including Ulduar Smile

Miscellenious
I like mysic like : House,Rock,Metall,Classicall and stuff. I play 6 instruments,but one that i play the best is Frula(serbian flute) A like mythologies and biology...wierd,isnt it ??

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Ofcourse not,i am free from 15:00 till 00:00 xD

What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:Seraphim(old FS on horde),Slavic Inquisition and Ghost Division (i got kicked out of GD cus Guild Master you all know got crazzy and argued with me about my Lore knowledge,that was ofc better than his,so he got pissed cus we argued in G chat and he kicked me -.- )
What do you expect from our guild: Funn and pleasing people,ofc things you mentioned,like raids,events and stuff,so i can make my playtime more interesting and friends from all aaround the world that is my first expectation.

What can we expect from you: Funny and interesting person,all the help i can give you and what you need you can always ask. Ofc,serious PvE player and i hope PvP one Wink

How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: Couse Buskec told me you are good and funn guild,and you have serious intentions in both PvP and PvE Very Happy
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Teamspeak yes,but ventrillo no.

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country: Uros Isailovic from Valjevo in Serbia

Tell us your gender(sex) and age:Male,20. years old,born 4th of march 1992

Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: I hope Buskec Wink

Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: yes i did,and i fully understeand them and i doo agree.

Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes.

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): I think i can make you laugh,and i think i can help you in eny sequence of life. I lived my life from good to bad so i know what i am saying. I will say if i am wrong,and i'l apologize,but dont try to say something that i know it isn't right,I think that it's what all people dont like. Accepted or Declined,thanks ahead from Cuteness Wink cherry cherry cherry

And ye,for those who thumb me down for SGCSN,i cant erase the post,or i dont know how,if i did i would erase it today -.- btw Nenad,your ninjaing got me out of GD so your opinion doesnt count,at liest not for me,but if you can still ninja in eny guild,good job there dude,your pride will be ruined,your "so called" name. And for enyone who thinks he is better than someone,i have something to say : Dont talk about people like you know them if you really dont,for more info about me talk to Dathrohan,Mirana,Griffinheart,Belthazor,Courtney and Buskec... and ye,Nenad,say to GM of SGCSN that i dont wanna enter a guild that has 2 many "pro people" that doo this when eny popular individual ingame commes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Neravarine's joke on the forum,werry usefull,trust me Wink )

Last edited by Cuteness on Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 14:58; edited 3 times in total
Cuteness
Cuteness
Mime

Back to top Go down

Cuteness the Marksmanship hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Cuteness the Marksmanship hunter [ACCEPTED]

Post by le NenchYeee Tue 29 May 2012 - 20:38

Thumbs down.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Cuteness the Marksmanship hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Cuteness the Marksmanship hunter [ACCEPTED]

Post by magot Tue 29 May 2012 - 21:08

Thumbs down!...why u okes following sappeds forum's?
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolly<3 Wed 30 May 2012 - 5:31

Goodhell Twisted Evil ... TD
Dolly<3
Dolly<3
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Wed 30 May 2012 - 9:21

With some change to the spec, this applicant seems like a decent one.

I really do not see the reason why is he thumbed down except that dual application, so please decide where do You want to apply and close one of the applications.

Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Zvijer Wed 30 May 2012 - 11:25

TU, I know him he is really good player, and he has good personality too. So TU from me.
Zvijer
Zvijer
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Zvijer
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Backstabber Wed 30 May 2012 - 13:20

TU for sure.He`s a nice guy...hope u get in!
Backstabber
Backstabber
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Wed 30 May 2012 - 13:30

What Iostream said.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Toymaker Wed 30 May 2012 - 21:37

thumbs DOWN
Toymaker
Toymaker
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Annoying Thu 31 May 2012 - 13:14

Thumbs DOWN !
Annoying
Annoying
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigzara Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 8:07

Thumbs Down
Gigzara
Gigzara
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Gigzara
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 9:09

I'm going to give this guy a chance, Thumbs up...
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 2 Jun 2012 - 0:30

[ACCEPTED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down