Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aioros Marksmanship Hunter [DECLINED]

+2
nsms28
Aioros
6 posters

Go down

Aioros Marksmanship Hunter [DECLINED]  Empty Aioros Marksmanship Hunter [DECLINED]

Post by Aioros Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 0:34

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Aioros
2.Level:80
3.Race:Night Elf
4.Class:Hunter
5.Main spec:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#_DsnYo7tYEpeRI,,12213 (PVE)
6.Off spec:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#-YxXP_cwImxjot,,12213 (PVP)
Glyphs: Glyph of Chimera Shot, Glyph of Aimed Shot, Glyph of Kill Shot, Glyph of Mend Pet, Glyph of revive pet and Glyph of the Pack. Is the same in the two talents
7.Screenshot: I have no pictures at this time but I have achievements of the rooms in which I
8.Alts? had a horde character (Halucard Retribution Paladin). Had almost all the achievements of Outland and Northrend stays besides the dungeons of the achievements cited in the game
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: Well as the hunter is a character grabbing and serves to damage computer stays'll take care of eliminating the companions leaving the bosses also place my boss Mark Hunter the other characters to attack far tenganun little attack power this mark also when I use it against a rogue dueleo or something done invincible.
conbino always stays with Sting Serpent Sting Chimera and use the other in duels to disarm or to regenerate mana
Well I say everything it should quietly because when you get nervous you can even cause a failure in the band since the hunter has many powers that help the team and himself.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Edwin Gutierrez, La Paz - Bolivia
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Masculino, 17 year old
12.What do you expect from our guild: Well I get clothes PVE, learn more in depth the tactics they use every character as this brotherhood has a remarkable organization with players who know what they do and I like to play with you
13.What can we expect from you: I am to help each time as needed

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: I played since I was 10 I have 7 years experience
15.Retail Raid Experience: Have full experience
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:I started playing on a server that fell due to lack of funds (I do not remember the realmlist) and since 2008 I played in the MMORPG4ALL. I have experience in all bands
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: knowing the people who go to work if I'm sure

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: If you encounter maybe but most of all is not right on schedule
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: In the alliance only had one when I was leveling up that disappeared in the horde was in Utopia, Projec Horde, Legion Antininjas and Fox
I just got out of these brotherhoods by my will
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: It is one of the best guilds with good players and good organization
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes i have TS and DBM
22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: I agree with the rules
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Well I'm a bit new to the alliance but no problem is all I have to know
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: I have to get to know the guild, so I will have my friends and I am new to the alliance
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): Would put my professional: mining, engineer, first aid, fishing and cooking
Very Happy

Aioros
Mime

Back to top Go down

Aioros Marksmanship Hunter [DECLINED]  Empty Re: Aioros Marksmanship Hunter [DECLINED]

Post by nsms28 Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 9:04

Thumbs Down ..... Fail English .. "Invtar Spammer"
nsms28
nsms28
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: SupermOmy
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

https://www.facebook.com/Nissou2013

Back to top Go down

Aioros Marksmanship Hunter [DECLINED]  Empty Re: Aioros Marksmanship Hunter [DECLINED]

Post by Hellruner Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 13:50

not even BBC Thumbs down
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 16:31

Thumbs down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexinna Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 16:32

TD
Alexinna
Alexinna
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Alexina
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 22:39

Declined
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down