Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ziggile's application [DECLINED]

+10
Elune
Dothem
Blackbear
Kolio
knocke
nsms28
Hellruner
Gigzara
Lil
Ziggy
14 posters

Go down

Ziggile's application [DECLINED] Empty Ziggile's application [DECLINED]

Post by Ziggy Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 10:42

Hi there,

1. Main Character Name:
Ziggile
2. Level: 80
3. Race: Night elf
4. Class: Druid
5. Main spec: Balance (PvE)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Edit*
I've fixed few things, now it looks much better that it was, well I hope so.

6. Off spec: Feral (PvE- Tank)
Edit*
Restoration - PvE
Guess that I'm much better healer than tank, obviously my tanking spec sucks more than restoration spec, how ironic.
7. Screenshot of your user-interface (with character window opened, preferably in raid):

8. Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
Don’t have yet.

9. Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
First of all I use Faerie Fire then Moonfire->Insect Swarm->Spam Wrath for Eclipse Lunar or Spam Starfire for Eclipse Solar->Keep DoT's on target->Starfall.

Player Information

10. Your real name and City/Country: Roman Cesis / Latvia
11. Tell us your gender (sex) and age: I’m male, 22 years old
12. What do you expect from our guild: Quite simple, well organisation and more raids.
13. What can we expect from you: Simply gonna attend your raids as much as I can and prove myself.

Experience

14. How long do you play WoW:
More than 3 years as I guess.
15. Retail Raid Experience: None.
16. Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:
Guess you know.
TBC- completed everything

Wotlk progress
Toc- Normal/HC runs-10/25
Icc- Normal/HC runs -10/25
Voa-10/25
Ulduar-10/25
Os-10/25
Onyxia's Lair -10/25
Naxxramas – 10/25

17. Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:
I’m pretty sure, yes.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18. Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:
No, everything is fine.
19. What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:
"LD"- left, don’t want to repeat it more than twice. Most of you guys know a reason.
“SGCSN” – that guild became awful, there’s no point to stay there. Seriously it’s like 2 months and still no normal/ organised raid. I’ve never been so disappointed. In past I felt there like in home, but now everything is changed.

20. How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:
I just know who you are. I’m really proud of you guys, actually you’ve improved you raid organisation on high stage and that’s why I need a second chance to prove myself. I really want to join your raids as in old times and I hope that I'll improve relationship with you guys. Maybe I did something wrong in past, but everyone deserves a second chance. Life goes on.

21. Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Of course.
22. Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: Of course.

23. Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:
Yes I do.

24. Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Actually I don’t know, maybe…

25. Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional):
Hmm…well I am addicted on sport exercises, street fitness is my obsession. Love to play street basketball and beach volleyball with girls. It’s summer time so yeah prefer to chill out with my friends, take some beer and just relax. I am simple youngster who loves to enjoy life, be healthy and funny at all.

That’s all 

Edit*
U left guild for sapped and they r inactive and u want to get back to LD and u left us ? TD from me

Actually some things are changed, well I rly hate to be a part of inactive guild, sadly but it's a true. about why I left you guys, you know the main reason, but as I said I need a second chance to prove myself. Also I've never been unsociable guy, so don't get me wrong. I left ''LD'' just because I rly started to hate an attitude from some of my old guild mates and I had not disagreements with Guild liders anyways. 2-3months are gone and you can not return your time. Also why I left ''Sgcsn'' because firstly it became inactive, and I am one of these guys who prefer to enjoy communication and always chat with guild mates, do some funny staff and just relax. Also as you know that I am addicted just on PvE, love well organised raids and team work.

Edit*
I am not a betrayer, I just started to hate some ppl attitude and that they've said to me disrespectful things, but as I said- it was in past, also Snoop- you left guild too as I know- and started to insult everyone behind back. No one is perfect, and I know that I did something wrong, but it was in past.
You can hate me if you want, and even decline, just don't need to insult me every time just because I've made 2nd application into your forum, no need to be rude, it's useless.

By the way Snoop- I've never told that, why need to lie? It's really funny to see how ppl are acting. It's just a game and I really hate to be that kind of person who loves to be rude. What I've said? Just that I did not like Toymaker's attitude and his fail jokes, that's only a true about other staff what you've said it's not a true man. No need to make a drama from nothing, guess it's pointless.

I really apologize that I've made an application, you can decline me, if you wish that.

Edit*
Supermomy the problem is not here its not to me to say if he diserv another chance or no but he didnt just left the guild he insulted the guild and all guild members...by Snoopcat

I did not, maybe it was some other guy who knows, there are like 3-4guys who know my account details, but I've changed my password yesterday. Maybe one of them trolled you, but seriously no need to say untruly/incorrect information about me. As I said it before, I am not so bad guy as you guess. Indeed that I deserve punishment but still no need to denigrate me so much my man.

You are not even better than me, at least I left just because I had a reason, strong one for my opinion and I talked with Eluny afterwards, he respected my decision, in addition not me but you started to insult them, I've very well memory, so please don't blame me just blame yourself and don't act as a saint. It's pointless.

Edit?
Is it a crime? Yes I joined Iron Edge, but just for communication, had few friends there, hate to be alone, prefer to log online and say ''Sup guys or smth like that'' in guild not just in global. It's a freedom my friend, do whatever you want and be happy. As I said, I am not a betrayer...do you even know what does it mean?
How you can call me a betrayer, if you even do not know the main reason why I left my previous guild ''LD''.
Can not figure out it, sadly. As I said it before I still remember what've you said about ''LD'', it was not positive answer, anyways it was in past, so we should chill out.
If I're your best friend then why you told untruth about me?

Edit*
Dear Blackbear,
I've always been decent player (as healer and rdps- well about my tanking spec it's not so awful, guess it's ok anyways I gonna choose Resto-PvE as off spec- because I am kinda good at healing, at least I've never failed as a healer-tree.
About tanking spec- I'm just trying to mix some things, and yeah maybe I need an advice from some ''Pro-feral/tank'' player as you. But with that spec I'd not any problem to tank in average instances such as VOA/Toc and maybe Icc on normal difficulty. Just need a time and little praxis.
I've always been fucking Tree and that's why I wanted to test something new, guess it's not so bad idea to get rid of old spec and learn something new. But ok ok, I can stay as a healer if it really needed and be Rdps- Owlkin sometimes. I would love to be a ugly tree.

Edit*
Hello Dothem.
I really appreciate that you're supporting me at this important moment. I'm feeling kinda strange like I am in some concentration camp. Just me and and couple thousand haters, such a horrible feeling, but still Thanks my man. Really do not know what gonna happen afterwards, but your comment helped me to feel much better at least I'm not upset.

I really apologize for that huge comments, but I would like to defend myself. I just can not stay calm, because it's not amusing situation, want to be clear and fair. I hope that we gonna solve that problem/accident and everything gonna be fine hopefully.

Edit
Guys, I know that I must respect your opinion but could you please stop being rude. Do not take it so serious, I know it's a freedom, and you can talk whatever you want, but still I guess that politeness is very important thing even in-game. What about you Nenad? Where're your best qualities. Actually I'm surprised, you always seemed such a nice guy. What's wrong with you? Is it so hard to add normal comment, or it's impossible nowadays. You should think about your attitude. You can hate me if you want but please keep it in yourself my old friend.

HI Eluny,
Well maybe you are right, but I am not a whore. It's a freedom, as I said, hate to stay in inactive place, prefer to be in crowded one , that's my lifestyle. I've always been communicative person and that's why I've made my decision, you shall respect my choice, not just to blame it. Hope you will understand, what I've tried to say, if not then it's not my bad my friend.

I do not regret my past, also I realize that some of you guys start to consider that I'm not able to deserve a second chance. But still I'll respect your final decision.

Last edited by Ziggy on Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 22:17; edited 50 times in total

Ziggy
Mime

Back to top Go down

Ziggile's application [DECLINED] Empty Re: Ziggile's application [DECLINED]

Post by Lil Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 10:43

U left guild for sapped and they r inactive and u want to get back to LD and u left us ? TD from me
Lil
Lil
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lil
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigzara Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 10:51

Man i loved you, but you betrayed us, fuck you.
TD
Gigzara
Gigzara
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Gigzara
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellruner Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 10:56

i liked you Before , but it seems like you dont diserv it remember that Day which when i asked you why you left us you told me cuz All lone district are bichs or something like that and you told me you are one of them too So FUK YOU, as you said when i asked you why you are not raiding with us you said FUck Lone district

THUMBS DOWN
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by nsms28 Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 11:42

>.> Idk ........ I wasnt Present When This Hassle Happend But ...... In General I Talked to The Guy ... Not Sure But Hell >.> Gief Him A Chance Will ya ... He Made a Mistake ... He Is Sorry for it i Guess ... And People Do That Alot .... So TU
nsms28
nsms28
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: SupermOmy

https://www.facebook.com/Nissou2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellruner Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 11:47

Supermomy the problem is not here its not to me to say if he diserv another chance or no but he didnt just left the guild he insulted the guild and all guild members...
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 12:00

Hi Ziggile, well, we met again. You was part of our guild, and you left it because You had disagreements with 1 or more guys from our guild. Thats why there is option /ignore, also You could report him to Gleaders, or like I said just /ignore the person. If I were on your place, I would never left guild, maybe I would be dissapointed in that person, atleast I would sit down and clear it with him.

From other side, you was/are great healer/dps, and I had great time.

All in all, i think everyone deserves second chance!

Thumbs up.

EDIT*: Few hours after I posted comment on your application, and after I gave You thumbs up, I got informations, and I can not belive what I heard. Just be shame of your self.

THUMBS DOWN!

Last edited by knocke on Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 17:23; edited 1 time in total
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolio Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 13:03

Thumbs Down
Kolio
Kolio
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Oceanmyhope
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellruner Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 14:10

ziggile , you were my Best Friend why would i Lie about that i dont know if it was realy you or like you said ''another person'' insulted guild , but why you said that i insulted guild after i left ?? did i ever talk to you after i left guild ? and at least when i left The Guild i didnt betrayed my Guild and Go To another guild i stayed without anyguild untile the problem was Fixed not like you you go to irone edge then sgcsn so you need to know what are you talking about and dont blame ppl for what they didnt do.
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbear Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 18:27

Greeting
its realy amazing that you forgot what did you say about us when you were making application someother for guild and now it looks like you think that you are able to make an application in our forum once again while saying
20. How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:
I just know who you are. I’m really proud of you guys, actually you’ve improved you raid organisation on high stage and that’s why I need a second chance to prove myself. I really want to join your raids as in old times and hope that I gonna improve relationship with ya guys. Maybe I did something wrong in a past, but everyone need a second chance.
. for my opinion you just showed that you're not a stable member/person at all.
19. What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:
"LD"- left, don’t want to repeat it more than twice. Most of you guys know a reason.
“SGCSN” – that guild became awful, there’s no point to stay there. Seriously it’s like 2 months and still no normal/ organised raid. I’ve never been so disappointed.
so what ? that means if we go down for some reasons for a while, you're gonna leave us also ? then whats the point for us to inviting you and gearing you while we know that you wont be here so long ??!!!
besides, your tanking spec is just terribad like i realy cant understand why you need 5/5 on forur when 3 is just enough or 3/3 FI when you dont need it at all while tanking or not choosing PG at all or....
balance is not enough good also but lets say its fine... .
as i see your SSC you're some kind of clicker which means you'll be slow also and your interface is just realy empty and i see only few mounts there which means you are not using more than half of your abilities
another problem is if you realy knew whats our grules you wouldnt try to comment on your application and making it so long while you already know that we dont care about your excuses.
i can talk a lot more about your problems and your points which i dont like them at all and i just tryed to explain few cases to tell you whats the reason of my THUMB DOWN and its not about hating or something.

Goodluck
Blackbear
Blackbear
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Blackbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Sat 28 Jul 2012 - 20:10

So lets some it up here...

Zig, I know you were and awesome player and person, do not let the angry posts get you down man. BUT, the fact is, you just up and left, so you should be able to understand some players reactions.

Fact is you left mainly because of one player : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Im really hesitant to give you a thumbs up here, especially due to the fact you are trying to defend against peoples posts. Ok, but past aside now.

This app is better then most, English is good and we already know the players ability in raids.

I am also concerned about what knocke heard in order to TD you. So i am personally asking MST/Elune to handle this one to avoid other players raging.

Kind Regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 1:49

Ziggile, even if we put past aside, which we shouldn't do, there are few things that I personally saw and read that you said / wrote that really bothers me.

Every guild has its ups and downs, you left sapped cause they are having some hard times. You left us cause of 1 player.

Simple watching, you are guild whore, which is always coming along with drama.

On top of that, taking away the fact you are understanding english fairly good, your performance never was at some admirable level, at least, not at level where we can see past ur other bad qualities. No offense, I am just trying to be honest.

Even if I ignore my feelings, which I will do now, judging by Drama that would come with your acceptance + ur performance and skills, I simply have to give Thumbs Down.

However, I will talk to Mst, and he will give his final answer here.

Good luck.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Yzma Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 18:51

Simply, Thumbs Down.
Yzma
Yzma
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Yzma

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 19:17

Bumping.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 16:30

Thumbs the fuck down, go away with your drama shits.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 8:28

After i read all the comments and responses on those comments a few times i have a suggestion. Why don't we give him a second chance as a STRICT test period? 1 guild member which name shall not be known by the others shall observe all his actions raiding skill mistakes and the way he makes social contacts with his mates , if he is active and so on.And if Ziggy has enough will to change himself and prove once again he is worthy that player shall report to the officers/Guild masters and the final descision shall be made after some time- if he shall stay or kicked and not invited.

Good luck too hope you think over my suggestion.
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 9:17

Neon ppl cant change just like that and he showe that he aint loyal to guild
Lil
Lil
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 9:59

Ok, I think we heard enough here.

1) As You can see, deserting us is not something we
can easily forget.

2) Tho You might be a good player, yes, You are a drama queen,
and when You add those two up, It is easy to come to a decision.

Declined.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content