Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New application. thanks [DECLINED]

+3
le NenchYeee
Mutex
marc2010
7 posters

Go down

New application. thanks [DECLINED] Empty New application. thanks [DECLINED]

Post by marc2010 Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 17:58

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Neisa
2.Level:80
3.Race:Human
4.Class:Paladin
5.Main spec:-PvP-Holy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-PvE-Holy[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec:Retry-PvP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-Retry-PvE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:Judgment of light always on boss, Beacon of Light always on the tanker. i'm using all extra stuffs for survive Divine Sacrifice is perfect for hold the group up, Hand of Salvation reducing 2 % of the total threat (best think for Blood Quin Lana) on the air phase.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Fernando / Bolivia
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:Male / 22 years
12.What do you expect from our guild:well I hope to get as far as possible in raids always with your guild colaboration granted, provided in all seriousness
13.What can we expect from you:Look, I am a person of few words. Can expect my support, in any case and the seriousness that is needed. Always with absolute discretion.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:I'm dragging this server from the old server. (From the frozen skull) and revolves around four years that I enjoy
15.Retail Raid Experience:No
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:Not play any private server but if the Raid`s 10-25 Ulduar/Naxramas/Icecron Citadel (10 HC) /OS/Onixia
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:can follow exactly the rules and respect the privacy of the guild

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:No
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:I am not part of a pro guild not found one.
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:I heard from a distant friend Shagaelick and Lockisimo, who told me to try to make your application for guild
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:If already I have the installed programs
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:Yes
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:Yes, I konw
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:I have no support, but I would have support from someone. I only know a distant friend Shagaelick and Lockisimo
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):No, that was all. thanks Surprised

marc2010
marc2010
Mime

Back to top Go down

New application. thanks [DECLINED] Empty Re: New application. thanks [DECLINED]

Post by Mutex Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 21:56

Holy Paladin with terrible English and 4 binds in total, but
again he is Holy Paladin.

If his English is just a bit better...
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 22:25

And all his specs are quite bad.

Thumbs down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 4:14

A clicker Holy pala with bad talents,I can't imagine what his healing will be.

Neutral for now if he edits to BETTER he has my vote.
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Penguin Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 17:00

Ok, so binds suck although I do nut judge you about the way you play and I've never seen you play in-game.
You do not have appropriate English skills so I guess you don't understand clearly what some of the questions are actually asking, so here's some answers that clearly don't make any sense:

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:Not play any private server but if the Raid`s 10-25 Ulduar/Naxramas/Icecron Citadel (10 HC) /OS/Onixia

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:can follow exactly the rules and respect the privacy of the guild

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:I am not part of a pro guild not found one.21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:If already I have the installed programs

So my opinion is if you had only a little raid experience but good English skills it'd fit and you would learn fast (although we're not a school for teachings) but better than really low English skills and you can't understand raid leader on Teamspeak and you wold make some rough mistakes.

So thumbs down and better luck when you perfect your application.
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by lumination Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 18:24

If you want me to change this vote you have to prove to me, that you can commucate in a understandable manner in english or spanish, rest we can teach you. Have you want to prove that you can communicate is up to you. but until then

Thumbs down

lumination
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Lumination
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 11:35

I simply cannot accept it now. We are getting more and more bad english speakers instead of less and less.
Now listen, if you are really that interested and eager to join, find me on teamspeak and we can do some "english checking test". If you pass I will change my decision.

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content