Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks For read. [DECLINED]

4 posters

Go down

Thanks For read. [DECLINED] Empty Thanks For read. [DECLINED]

Post by marc2010 Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 19:27

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Neisa
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Human
4.Class: Paladin
5.Main spec: Holy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: Retry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: Judgment of light always on boss, Beacon of Light always on the tanker. i'm using all extra stuffs for survive Divine Sacrifice is perfect for hold the group up, Hand of Salvation reducing 2 % of the total threat (best think for Blood Quin Lana) on the air phase.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Juan Fernando / La Paz / Bolivian
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Man / 18 years
12.What do you expect from our guild: Good as every person always it looks for a support especially and the seriousness that is needed for any event. To rest and to be supported.
13.What can we expect from you: Look I am a person of few words. Of my they can wait For The support in any event and the seriousness that is needed. In addition I am experienced in big Raid`s.
Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: Good I am with this almost mas of three years. From Frozen skull
15.Retail Raid Experience: Raid 10-25 Ulduar/Naxramas/Icecron Citadel (10 HC) /BT. And I know tactics on 25 hc.
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: Good I have not played private servants
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:
Good I always have been capable for every ami I like to respect the privacy since also respect my it obtains cidad
Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:No, i don`t have.
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:Good I not tape-worm do not even have an union for the present time because of it it is the reason of the interest of his one
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:Good I speak to the Gm if requerian spade holy is because of it of the interest of his union
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:If already I have the installed programs
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:Since I said to them to a beginning I am in agreement with the discretion and the rules of the union
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:Yes
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:Good the truth not but serious me a pleasure friends do which they attest my capacity
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):Good the truth and being cinsero I do not speak very well the Englishman but I understand it and abide myself by the things that you say. Thank you for taking the time reading and that has a good day. Twisted Evil xD
marc2010
marc2010
Mime

Back to top Go down

Thanks For read. [DECLINED] Empty Re: Thanks For read. [DECLINED]

Post by Neonlight Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 7:34

Bad English,bad rotation you spam Good on every awnser.On the picture you don't even have your pve gear on.Look the awnser he made on question N:16.

Thumbs at the ground.
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Thanks For read. [DECLINED] Empty Re: Thanks For read. [DECLINED]

Post by Chillex Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 8:28

TD