Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reaplication thanks for read [DECLINED]

+3
le NenchYeee
Gigzara
marc2010
7 posters

Go down

Reaplication thanks for read [DECLINED] Empty Reaplication thanks for read [DECLINED]

Post by marc2010 Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 23:27

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Neisa
2.Level:80
3.Race:Human
4.Class:Paladin
5.Main spec: -PvP-Holy[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-PvE-Holy[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec:Retry-PvP[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-Retry-PvE[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid):[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
Judgment of light always on boss, Beacon of Light always on the tanker. i'm using all extra stuffs for survive Divine Sacrifice is perfect for hold the group up, Hand of Salvation reducing 2 % of the total threat (best think for Blood Quin Lana) on the air phase.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Fernando / Bolivian
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:Man / 22 years
12.What do you expect from our guild:well I hope to get as far as possible in raids always with your guild colaboration granted, provided in all seriousness
13.What can we expect from you:Look, I am a person of few words. Can expect my support, in any case and the seriousness that is needed. Always with absolute discretion.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:I'm dragging this server from the old server. (From the frozen skull) and revolves around four years that I enjoy
15.Retail Raid Experience:No.
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:Not play any private server but if the Raid`s 10-25 Ulduar/Naxramas/Icecron Citadel (10 HC) /OS/Onixia
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:can follow exactly the rules and respect the privacy of the guild

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:No.
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:I am not part of a pro guild not found one.
Now I found a guild Lone distric serious and discreet that I am very interested

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:
I heard from a distant friend Shagaelick, who told me to try to make your application for guild
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:
If already I have the installed programs
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:Yes.
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:Yes.
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:I have no support, but I would have support from someone. I only know a distant friend Shagaelick
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):No that was all. Twisted Evil
marc2010
marc2010
Mime

Back to top Go down

Reaplication thanks for read [DECLINED] Empty Re: Reaplication thanks for read [DECLINED]

Post by Gigzara Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 9:06

English is bit below meh.
I stay neutral
Gigzara
Gigzara
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Gigzara
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Reaplication thanks for read [DECLINED] Empty Re: Reaplication thanks for read [DECLINED]

Post by le NenchYeee Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 15:21

I don't trust these Bolivian guys anymore, or any kind of Latinos who are talking Spanish.
Remind ourselves of Kymymaru, he wrote his application as well based on a translator.

So, thumbs down.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolio Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 23:54

Neutral
Kolio
Kolio
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Oceanmyhope
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Reaplication thanks for read [DECLINED] Empty still struggling.

Post by Shaga Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 12:54

I think it looks good for which I support. TU bounce
Shaga
Shaga
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 19:44

Now I found a guild Lone distric serious and discreet that I am very interested

Ok, now this is a weird one, english is ok for the rest of the application and then they drop a bomb like above ^ ... There, I have to assume you had help writing the application and thus, THUMBS DOWN.

Kind Regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 5 Aug 2012 - 12:26

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down