Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nickyy combat rogue [DECLINED]

4 posters

Go down

nickyy combat rogue [DECLINED] Empty nickyy combat rogue [DECLINED]

Post by aqtmato Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 22:30

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:nickyy
2.Level:80
3.Race:human
4.Class:rogue
5.Main spec:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#3Ll-p07u8mfCha,9YFOe-,12213
6.Off spec:http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogue#3uncTQ3avuMxRd,-JbO-e,12213
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:sombraz/shades/priest I usually only use THIS pj pve
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:my favorite rotation is 3 point combo launched Make Picadillo, 5 combo points Rupture released, see if Make Picadillo is still active, then you can continue to poison, eviscerate or rupture, as this develops combat.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:benjamin/colombia
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:male 17
12.What do you expect from our guild:first of all good friends and good raid
13.What can we expect from you:first of all a friend to what nesesiten and second that my cooperation in the various raids

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:3 years
15.Retail Raid Experience:I've never had raid retail
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:
icc 10n(lich king)
icc 10n(sindragosa)
icc 10hc(workshop of the plague)
toc 10hc(all nights)
toc 25 hc(Lord Jaraxxus)

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:if one day if I get the chance to drive some of his raids he will assume with confidence

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:did not present any problems with their raid times
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:tunderstruck ,everything was a mess also did not do good raids
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:in all the guilds I've been have talked a lot about you because I decided to make AThis application
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:if I drive to perfection all these Adons
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:I agree with all the rules because I think according to the guild
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:is because of this makes all my effort to belong to the guild
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:no
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):I have finished studying and I work to play warcraft I am also very funny .....

aqtmato
Mime

Back to top Go down

nickyy combat rogue [DECLINED] Empty Re: nickyy combat rogue [DECLINED]

Post by Hellruner Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 23:04

Thumbs Down elephant
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 7:21

I smell google transl8tor in some places,his pve rotation isn't well expained becouse all that Mambo Jambo stuff he is talking about.In your total raid exp on question 16 you sayed icc 10 normal 2 times on diffrent bosses.Besides that you are well geared for starter i saw DBW And Tiny abbomination in a jar so if you are the real owner you have been in a lot of raids to get that gear!

So all in all Thumbs Up!
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 11:23

English isn't good enough.