Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovelygril [DECLINED]

2 posters

Go down

Lovelygril [DECLINED] Empty Lovelygril [DECLINED]

Post by SAKA Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 11:48

{ in the name of god }

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Lovelygril

2.Level:80.

3.Race:Nigh Elf

4.Class: Warrior

5.Main spec: Fury: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): Sorry no have In The Raid :http://axgig.com/images/75235185751598335377.jpg

Only Tank PvE.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:! No have hero i 1 warrior And have Engreeng 450 + maning 450 can help guild

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: . . . . . Me 3 year Only player Warrior .Whirlwind → Bloodthirst → instant Slam →Heroic Strike → Bloodthirst→ instant Slam if you have a Bloodsurge proc (else skip this step) →Heroic Strike → Repeat the rotation going back to Whirlwind
Player Information

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Kasra/Kermansha/Iran

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:20 /Boy

12.What do you expect from our guild: I m expect good raid organization. Skilled PvE players

13.What can we expect from you:You can expect from me guy who love to joke and love to raiding.I will always help in every situation and if I needed I will leave raid to help my guild mates.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:3 Year Only warrior

15.Retail Raid Experience:No.

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:
VoA-10/25m
ToC10/25man
ICC10man (Didn't Kill Lk),
ICC10HC Dbw,
ICC25man normal . Hc never see

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:Yeh l can

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:NEVER

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:Fallen Angel The New Guild And Have Low Player

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:Cuz Lone are the oldest and most respected guild on the server. and have best ferinds .and To be honest Im sick of those PuG raids, I really wanna see an organised group with experience in raiding.

21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:Yeh

22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them:Yeh

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:Yeh

24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: No

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional) :I'm a fat kid with no social life. :'( joke (Im funny guy, I love night life and to hang out with my friends, I was going for 5-6 Years on Folk Dance. But I'm still fat.
lol!
SAKA
SAKA
Mime

Back to top Go down

Lovelygril [DECLINED] Empty Re: Lovelygril [DECLINED]

Post by Elune Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 12:16

[DECLINED]

Do not bother anymore.
Elune
Elune
Chaos