Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mehranelf [DECLINED]

+2
Cristyqt
lanat
6 posters

Go down

mehranelf [DECLINED] Empty mehranelf [DECLINED]

Post by lanat Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 13:36

1.Main Character Name:mehranelforange Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Twisted Evil ] 2.Level:80 3.Race:n]color]ngiht elf 4.Class:druid 5.Main spec:healer pve (use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) 6.Off spec:balanc pve (use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) -please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link 7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) 8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:dont have yet 9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: First of all I use Faerie Fire then Moonfire->Insect Swarm->Spam Wrath for Eclipse Lunar or Spam Starfire for Eclipse Solar->Keep DoT's on target->Starfall. Player Information 10. Your real name and City/Country: iran/tehran 11. Tell us your gender (sex) and age: I’m male, 18years old 12. What do you expect from our guild: Quite simple, well organisation and more raids. 13. What can we expect from you: Simply gonna attend your raids as much as I can and prove my self. Experience 14. How long do you play WoW: More than 2 years as I guess. 15. Retail Raid Experience: None. 16. Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: Guess you know. TBC- completed everything Wotlk progress Toc- Normal/HC runs-10/25 Icc- Normal/HC runs -10/25 Voa-10/25 Ulduar-10/25 Os-10/25 Onyxia's Lair -10/25 Naxxramas – 10/25 17. Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: I’m pretty sure, yes. Miscellenious -Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST) 18. Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: No, everything is fine. 19. What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: left/cuz dont have mero good raids 20. How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: I just know who you are. I’m really proud of you guys, actually you’ve improved you raid organisation on high stage and that’s why I need a second chance to prove myself. I really want to join your raids as in old times and I hope that I'll improve relationship with you guys. Maybe I did something wrong in past, but everyone deserves a second chance. Life goes on. 21. Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Of course. 22. Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: Of course. 23. Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes I do. 24. Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Actually I don’t know, maybe… 25. Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional): Hmm…well I am addicted on sport exercises, street fitness is my obsession. Love to play street basketball and beach volleyball with girls. It’s summer time so yeah prefer to chill out with my friends, take some beer and just relax. I am simple youngster who loves to enjoy life, be healthy and funny at all. That’s all  best amir lol! [/color]

Last edited by lanat on Sat 4 Aug 2012 - 5:54; edited 4 times in total

lanat
Mime

Back to top Go down

mehranelf [DECLINED] Empty Re: mehranelf [DECLINED]

Post by Cristyqt Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 15:36

Thumbs down!
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

mehranelf [DECLINED] Empty Re: mehranelf [DECLINED]

Post by Dothem Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 19:45

since we can be fussy on applications nowdays. no colour = no read and straight TD

Kind Regards
Dothem

P.S
Try editing and getting colours to work
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down