Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eaco-Balance-Resto [DECLINED]

3 posters

Go down

Eaco-Balance-Resto [DECLINED] Empty Eaco-Balance-Resto [DECLINED]

Post by Raul Diaz Ordoñez Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 4:38

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Eaco
2.Level:80
3.Race:Night Elf
4.Class:Druid
5.Main spec:[/color] (use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
6.Off spec:[/color] (use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link

7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:Xsakura, priest shadow

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:my rotation is simple
-1 : [Fuego feérico]
-2 : [Moonfire]
-3 : [Insect Swarm]
-4 : spam [Starfire] and when activated my [Eclipse sun], activate my [Starfall] and spam mi [Wrath].
-5 : [Moonfire] spam mi [Wrath] when my bonus is activated of [Eclipse Moon] spam [Starfire] I repeat my rotation and so on Very Happy

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:I am from Colombia and my name is Raul Diaz Ordoñez

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:male. i have 23 years old

12.What do you expect from our guild:EXPERIENCE and have a nice time in raids

13.What can we expect from you:An accomplished and dedicated person to excel in all my battlefields, I am also very good partner and good friend raid Exclamation

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:approximately 2 years now

15.Retail Raid Experience:My experience began in Naxxramas, then normal Toce (heroic) mode 10 and 25 normal people, we turn to normal mode icc 10 player killing lk and mode (heroic) killing until the teacher, in the Normal mode 25 I could overcome sindrajosa level and to finish with 10 voa 25

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:I played a full pvp server with full armor and Instant Level 80 but my stay was short for this to pass after mmorpg4all and until now I have been here wanting to learn more about the instance of icc

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:would be one day a week, because I have to work

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:Not

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:rage against machine broke up and now fallen death but there is people wanting avansar and I just I can not :/

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:some friends I have spoken highly of your guild and I think I can be a part of this as I am good player when learning

21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:Yes

22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:Yes

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:Yes

24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:Mmm lokisimo = lock cacox = priest, Rapper = lock shagaelick = warr, adrius = mage

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):I have the jewelry into professions, tailoring and cooking that are helpful in pj to raise the level of attack
Raul Diaz Ordoñez
Raul Diaz Ordoñez
Mime

Back to top Go down

Eaco-Balance-Resto [DECLINED] Empty Re: Eaco-Balance-Resto [DECLINED]

Post by magot Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 8:16

Thumbs down.

Best of luck
Razorblade
magot
magot
Royal Guardian