Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Némurènaii application Marksmanship [DECLINED]

4 posters

Go down

Némurènaii application Marksmanship [DECLINED] Empty Némurènaii application Marksmanship [DECLINED]

Post by Nemurenaii Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 19:28

Character Information
Main Character Name:Némurènaii
Level:80
Race:Draenei
Class:Hunter
Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (PvE)
Off spec : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (pvp)
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link Glyphs : Glyph of Steady Shot , Glyph of Aimed shot , Glyph of Serpent Sting

Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: Horde : Nighttsorrow

Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
Use Serpent Sting next use chimera shot Then comes , Aimed Shot , Next use Full steady shot until restart of CD
Experience
How long do you play WoW: 3 years
Retail experience: 2 years
What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK: Bt, Hyjal, Sunwell, Tk, Karazan, Naxx 10/25, Os 10/25, Ulduar 10/25, Toc 10/25, Voa 10/25, Icc 10/ 25

Miscellenious-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: This year alone not to accompany raids for motive of college i have classes the days raids , But I want to enter guild to see the gains that arise in the year
What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Fallen Death Guild Ninja full
What do you expect from our guild: make friends most importantly for mi
What can we expect from you: to help in what I can get my reach
How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: through a global channel that the ad and then saw many of its members very well equipped and that interested me
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:
I have Team speak and DBM addon

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country: Eduard / Bolivia
Tell us your gender(sex) and age: male/23
Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: no
Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: /agree with every one of the rules
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: I understand very well and I like to test each new member of their guild
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): I'ma person who likes challenges and always tries to be one of the best I like to beat constantly. (if my English is bad is because it is not my native language)

Nemurenaii
Nemurenaii
Mime

Back to top Go down

Némurènaii application Marksmanship [DECLINED] Empty Re: Némurènaii application Marksmanship [DECLINED]

Post by Paps Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 14:17

Paps says no !
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Némurènaii application Marksmanship [DECLINED] Empty Re: Némurènaii application Marksmanship [DECLINED]

Post by Mutex Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 17:59

Thumbs Down.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 27 Oct 2012 - 23:36

Not Enough.

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down