Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empuza-Balance-Druid [ACCEPTED]

+2
Neonlight
Empuza
6 posters

Go down

Empuza-Balance-Druid [ACCEPTED] Empty Empuza-Balance-Druid [ACCEPTED]

Post by Empuza Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 14:35

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Empuza
2.Level:80
3.Race:Night Elf
4.Class:Druid
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PVE Spec Balance
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] PVP Balance
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
You can see my glyphs in the same sites above for both PVE and PVP on the right.
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know that i am with PVP gear but that was easyer to get, i hope it doesn't affect your opinion!
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:I don't have any alts becouse i am concentrated on my Boomie if i must i will make an alt later as i am willing to learn.

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:I won't use BB codeshere to be easyer to see:I start with FF then use my Dots ,start spaming Wrath till I proc Lunar Eclipse ,refresh DoTs and start spaming Starfire etc.And about the raid certain situations its important to cyclone the players who are mind controlled on Lady Deathwisper,To sometimes Innervate myself or some other player who is missing mana,To Combat Ress the Tanks or Other Druid like on Lord Marrogwar where the tanks take a lot of DPS and the spike problem.When we are clearing the trash i use Hurricane and Starfall to clear them up realy fast becouse of the huge Aoe instead of single attacking.And the last one that i remember to root the blood beasts on DB when they try to spread and wipe players.I hope i didn't miss anything important.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Rado/Bulgaria/Shumen

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:Male/16

12.What do you expect from our guild:Good Raiding exp for the guild members,Fun Moments,Friendly guildies

13.What can we expect from you:Experienced Raid player,Friendly person,A guy who is willing to learn.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:I have played this MMORPG for 3 years now.
15.Retail Raid Experience:Sadly, but none

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:Molten Core,BWL,ZulGurub,Ahn’Qiraj Before Tbc,Black Temple,Hyjal,SWP,Gruul,Karazhan,Tempest Keep,ML from TBC,ICC 10/25 hc,VoA 10/25,ToC

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:Well in the beggining i am not confident enough with the other players so maybe in the future Yeah sure!

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:Nope,only a few rare times if something happens IRL maybe but it won't be always.

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:I haven't been in any guilds on this server becouse i moved here rescently.

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:Well i heard for your guild from my friend Neonlight and i have seen your raids at his house and they are realy,realy organized and capable to kill every single boss even on 25hc.And your guild is the one keeping the spirit of the server alive. cheers

21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:Yes,i have installed TS and DBM!

22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:Yes,even the loot distribution and loot rules and all that important stuff.

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:Yes,I do and i am rdy to fight to become a full member.

24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:My friend Neonlight from my town and i hope other who will maybe like my app.

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):I know that i am with PVP gear but it was faster to get and i am willing to gear up and encounter the hardest of bosses.And i think that probably Elune will judge me becouse he is the Boomturkey of the guild so i am sorry if i missed something important,please excuse me.

Bonus Joke:A guy is trolling another guy on the global channel:Your Momma iz so fat that when shee made a character she auto got the Achievment World Explorer.
The Trolled Guy was Never seen in the server again...

Cheers Guys cheers

Empuza
Mime

Back to top Go down

Empuza-Balance-Druid [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Empuza-Balance-Druid [ACCEPTED]

Post by Neonlight Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 14:37

Thumbs up Bro Good Luck!
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 19:49

Nice sure you got my vote

Thumbs up!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 22:23

Thumbs Up. When and if you enter in guild, whisper me about some tips/spec/gear and more info about chicken.
We always need more chicken >.<

Good luck.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 9:33

Gonna bump this.
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Tue 28 Aug 2012 - 15:21

I don't like it, but willing to give it a shot.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 10:25

[ACCEPTED]