Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Botlike [ACCEPTED]

+4
Neonlight
Elune
Dothem
cynex
8 posters

Go down

Botlike [ACCEPTED] Empty Botlike [ACCEPTED]

Post by cynex Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 11:59

1.Main Character Name: Botlike ( yes thats the undergeared mage he is my main ) Very Happy ( reita here btw)
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Human
4.Class: Mage
5.Main spec: PVE Arcane
6.Off spec: PVP frost

7.Screenshot of your user-interface Interface In raid: well you have seen Reita and Blackblonde still working on some gear for the mage
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:Reita/Blackblonde ( yes i am taking over them)

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: Arcane Blast x2 and than arcane missles (did 6k dps with a T9 mage in retail with that rotation)

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Yordan Sofia/Bulgaria

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Well i am actualy an alian and we dont have genders but i will say male, 18

12.What do you expect from our guild: Friendly Guildmates that have a sence of humor and raiding. If you are up for something like Naxx in your spare time that will be awesome i just love that raid Razz
13.What can we expect from you: Some raiding some joking but mostly stupid stuff

Experience ICC 10:Full icc 10 normal and HC and icc25 normal full on HC i was with some stupid pug and we wiped on festergut .. but i know the tactincs

14.How long do you play WoW: playing since vanilla half way trough TBC i went to retail and stayed there since Cataclysm played 2-3 weeks and totaly stoped wow untill now

15.Retail Raid Experience: everything i said happend in retail ... thats my story and im sticking to it Smile

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:well i played here when i was MMORPG4free in the server Burning blade after that they made Frozen Scull changed the name to MMORPG4all and so and so
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:Please dont i might be a good player but i cant lead raid groups never had to actualy we had other people for that in the guild

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Nope

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Well i never got kicked out of a guild and i can tell you about the about my retail guilds but im not shure you will care

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: Thundershamy was begging me sooo much to play here and to join this guild Very Happy
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes Sir.

22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: Yes

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: I will do my best
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Thundershamy ofc and i hope more people Smile

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): Once upon a time there was a little kid that didnt like this game but his brother told him "play it its a cool game"and the little brother wanted to show the big one that he is better and wanted to beat him so than the little brother started playing as a mage became soo good that he was shure he will beat his brother and finaly when he had the chanse he stood up to him and said "lets duel" and the little brother actualy won the duel. But well the little brother had pvp gear and the big brother was a full icc tank geared druid but still its an awesome story Smile

cynex
Mime

Back to top Go down

Botlike [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Botlike [ACCEPTED]

Post by Dothem Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 12:06

Rotation sucks and while we do encourage humor in applications yours here is retarded most of the time.

Thumbs down from me

Kind Regards
dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 12:35

6k DPS with t9 mage on Retail with that rotation? Isn't it kinda bad? Smile

You should go Arcane Blast x4 then Arcane Missiles and it would be more acceptable then Arcane Blast x2. Think about it.

Anyway, Thumbs Up. Let's laugh more.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 14:52