Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweethorn's application Shaman [ACCEPTED]

+11
Iv4n
Paps
Maino96
Amulan
Aerina
VeneraA
Elune
Mutex
Cristyqt
Lil
sweethorn
15 posters

Go down

Sweethorn's application Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Sweethorn's application Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by sweethorn Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 23:24

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Sweethorn
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Draenei
4.Class: Shaman
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Elemental PVE)
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Resto PVE)
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Elemental), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Resto)
8.Do you have Horde Characters and if you have, which ones:Yes i have, names:Badbull and Snowgirl
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: Flame Shock,Lava Burst,Lighting Bolt x3,Chain Lighting,Flame Shock and again (Elemental Mastery and Thunderstorm when i think its good time to use them) I also use Strenght of Earth Totem, Totem of Wrath, Mana Spring Totem and Wrath of Air Totem ( but if we are two or more shamans in the raid I may use others totems)

For resto: I cast Earth Shield on tank and start healing with Chain Heal(basically) I use Riptide to get haste on Healing Wave to heal player with low health and if tank's health is low i use Nature's Swiftness with Healing Wave to heal him instantly.Totems are: Strenght of Earth Totem, Flametongue (if there is elemental shamani in the raid I use other fire totem, Mana Spring Totem and Wrath of Air Totem.
About Heroism, I didn't say anyhting because i don't think there is shaman who don't use it.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Todor,Sofia,Bulgaria

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male/21

12.Why are you applying for our guild: Well, because it's the only one guild in the server who make raids. And also i want to meet good players.

13.Were you ever in our guild, and if you did, tell us your Character Name and reason for leaving/getting kicked: No

14.What can we expect from you: Well I'm raiding player and I'm always ready to help.

Experience

15.How long do you play WoW: About 3 years

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far: I'll say none not to belie myself Embarassed

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: At this moment no, but i hope to be capable in future. Smile

18.*Can you handle constructive criticism: If im wrong and you can proove yourself (I make this app to learn from better players in the first place)

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

19.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: I'm a student, and now I'm able to come.But I have new schedule every semester and i don't know if the semester's schedule fit with LD's raid schedule. Sad

20.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: I was in "More pew pew", but some of the players stopped play and i left, now i'm in "Exalted with McDonalds" but we don't make raids. Sad

21.How did you hear about our guild: Whole server know this guild.

22.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM add-on: Yes and Yes (still learning to use teamspeak).
23.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using: DBM and X-Perl (not for the way it's look),oters are not important

24.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes

25.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting it:Yes

26.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them:Yes

27.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Hope so cheers

28.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional): I'm not very talkative but I'm very friendly person. As I say above, I'm a student and... if you want to know something you are free to ask. Razz

Last edited by Iostream on Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:37; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Here is the resto bind and heroism that i forgot to mention. :))
sweethorn
sweethorn
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Sweethorn
Race : Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Sweethorn's application Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Sweethorn's application Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by Lil Tue 1 Jan 2013 - 23:28

English is not bad same as app i got ele shamy for pvp so ill stay neutral bout this

Lil
Lil
Lil
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lil
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Sweethorn's application Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Sweethorn's application Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by Cristyqt Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 0:19

I will be also neutral
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 3:48

I remember this player from our recent stair event. He was actually one
of the winners.

English seems fine, specs are fine.The only thing hes missing are binds.
All in all, not bad, not bad at all.

-Iostream
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 6:52

Just binds. I want you to bind everything that you are using. You should click ONLY ON HEROISM!!!!!!!!! And nothing else. Bind your mana/food and mount as well.

Also, I know you are smart, above average. Stair Event was proof enough for me. Just get some binds and this is closed deal.

Thumbs Up.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by VeneraA Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 9:10

Thumbs Up.
VeneraA
VeneraA
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Veneraa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerina Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 9:48

*cough* I was 3rd on stairways.
If he is clicker, he will click even with binds. But I dont undestand he post elemental rotation and resto ss. Anyway it is good app.
Thumbz UP!
Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Amulan Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 11:11

Seems fine, nothing special. Thumbs up.

Amulan
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Kimboslice

Back to top Go down

Post by Maino96 Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:07

Thumbs at sky for this guy
Maino96
Maino96
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Maino
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paps Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:12

TU
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf

Back to top Go down

Post by Iv4n Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 12:25

Thumbs Up man and good luck Wink))
Iv4n
Iv4n
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 13:01

I like you. I don't like colors. Get some binds. Thumbs up.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Steadykill Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 0:49

Why not!
Thumbs up.
Steadykill
Steadykill
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Steadykill

Back to top Go down

Post by bublebarbie Thu 3 Jan 2013 - 14:51

TU
bublebarbie
bublebarbie
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by bLeyaa Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 5:19

Did well in couple of pugs as i recall... Thumbs Up
bLeyaa
bLeyaa
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name:
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Sat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:36

Welcome aboard.

Accepted.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down