Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [ACCEPTED]

+3
Youjiggs
lumination
Aerina
7 posters

Go down

Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by Aerina Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 14:46

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Aerina
2.Level: 80.
3.Race: Draenei
4.Class: Shaman
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link

7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I tooked this ss today.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This is last ss I found while I was in LD.
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
Cydia, Assassination, Rouge
Satansfall, Holy, Paladin
Hammert, Arc/Frost, Mage
Bossmarx, MM, Hunter
Remains, Resto, Druid

Jc, mining and engineering on 450.

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: First of all, I put totems on (Strength totem, Frost Resistance or Flametongue, Mana Spring or Mana Tide totem and
Melee/Spell haste or Nature Resistance). With my 4/5 t10 gear my Chain Heal is very improved, I get 20% spell haste and HoT. At the beginning I use Riptide to get less cast time, then I cast chain heal. If someone is on low health I use Nature's Swiftness or just cast Healing Wave.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Marko, Zadar, Croatia

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 16

12.What do you expect from our guild: I was in Lone District before. While I was in the guild I met many great players. When I saw raid organization I was quite impressed because every single member know what he have to do in raid. Officers were very patient explaining me tactics for each boss. I except that you to give me a second chance.

13.What can we expect from you: My english is good. I know tactics for every boss. I am reliable, sociable and sometimes amusing.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: 1 year.

15.Retail Raid Experience: None.

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:
Icc 10-LK left
Icc 10 heroic-BQL and LK left
Icc 25-LK left
Icc 25 heroic-LK left

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: Sure with a bit more experience I can be capable to lead Guild Raids.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: No.

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: I was in "The Insane" I left because I joined Iron Edge. I left Iron Edge because we couldn't make even Icc 10 (day or two after I left Iron Edge the guild was abandoned). Lone District I got a kick because I couldn't attend some raids and I left some raid after few bosses.

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: Lil told me about so I decide to apply again.

21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes and yes.

22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes and yes.

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes.

24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Actually not.

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): My last few weeks in the guild were terrible I skipped raids and and when I come I could not stay longer than a couple of bosses. The reason why I skipped some raids. I wasn't at home for 3 or 4 days, but the main reason is that I had some private problems. These problems are somehow solved so I can attend full raid again.
Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by lumination Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 16:32

You had your chance, give it up. We have no use for playing we have to replace after a few boss's everytime

lumination
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Lumination
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by Youjiggs Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 17:16

These problems are somehow solved so I can attend full raid again.

Thumbs up for second chance.
Youjiggs
Youjiggs
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Youjiggs
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:46

Bump
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 7:58

Thumbs down.
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 10:16

TD
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dothem Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 8:00

Unfortunately, you did leave a raid in the middle of an attempt without prior notice and without even /w'ing a Gofficer in order to notify them of such a situation. I believe this is in violation of the guild rules that you agreed upon.

However, I do believe this is up to the guild masters to handle and not the community as they will deal with punishments etc.

Good Luck.

Kind Regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 18:09

I will give you 1 more chance. However, this won't be like first time. Now, as soon as you fuck up, you are out for good. Good luck.

[ACCEPTED]

/w Officer in game for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down