Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghostdog Restoration Shaman [ACCEPTED]

+4
Cristyqt
Dothem
nsms28
GhostDog
8 posters

Go down

Ghostdog Restoration Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Ghostdog Restoration Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by GhostDog Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 11:19

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Ghostdog
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Draenei
4.Class: Shaman
5.Main spec:[/color]
PVE talent: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Glyphs: [glyph of chain heal] , [glyph of lesser healing wave], [glyph of earthshield]
6.Off spec:[/color]
PVP talent: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Glyphs: [glyph of stoneclaw totem] , [glyph of lesser healing wave], [glyph of earthshield]
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): sorry that my image is not in raid!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: I have not alt
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:First I use [Ripitide](for getting 20% haste and some other buff) and then usually use chain heal 2-3 time on low health players respectivly and then again [Ripitide] and …. .but if 1 player has very low health I use my macro to heal him about 35k instant (that’s heal near players about 7k too) or if just just 1player need heal I use Lesser Healing wave or Healing Wave. I must pay attention to all, specialy Tank and off tank. if damage on 1ppl be very high I may put earth shield on him for some sec! Important fact is no one should die, specialy tank and when I must use [Heroism] and [mana tide totem].

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Mohsen from Iran
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: male 21
12.What do you expect from our guild: I expect discipline and polite and good gaming ( that I know all of u have this)
13.What can we expect from you: I am good healer and I can survive raid in some situation and I can come any time that u want!

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: I start wow about 2.5 year ago but I left wow about 10month ago and I come back again now(from about 2week ago)
15.Retail Raid Experience: none
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: TOC(10 , 25) Except anubarak,VOA (10,25), Naxx ( some boss), ICC ( at last Doing professor and dream walker). note: about 10 month ago there was not some other bosses in ICC.
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: NEVER!!! Raid leadering is very hard work!

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: no I can be online everytime.
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Ghost Division, because I was not online about 10 month, when I come back I saw they kicked me.
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: in global, because usual raids cant kill bosses or ninja items and I don’t have program and disipline for Raid time too, that’s very bad!
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: I installed teamspeak and DBM ( first i said that my wow has problem with addon but i fixed it Very Happy)
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: yes, I agree all of its. All of rules are good for all of us!
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: yes
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: zarbot
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): im good boy that can help guild raids and I want enjoy from raids with you!
Smile

Last edited by ghostdog on Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 16:11; edited 2 times in total
GhostDog
GhostDog
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Ghostdog
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Ghostdog Restoration Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Ghostdog Restoration Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by nsms28 Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 12:13

Not Quite The Acceptable level of English ... Thumbs Down

Dafuq ? Addons Dont Work ? what Do u have Then ? 2gig WoW ? Wooden Pc ?

Last edited by nsms28 on Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 12:29; edited 1 time in total
nsms28
nsms28
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: SupermOmy
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

https://www.facebook.com/Nissou2013

Back to top Go down

Ghostdog Restoration Shaman [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Ghostdog Restoration Shaman [ACCEPTED]

Post by Dothem Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 12:23

THumbs Down.

Reason:
Lack of Experience
Dislike he only heals players on low hp
English is only mildly acceptable
No DBM (No addons for that matter)

Kind Regards
Dothem
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristyqt Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 20:44

Thumbs down.
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 2:50

Talked to this guy in game, and seems like he deserves a chance.

Thumbs up.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 19:19

Saw him onlyin arenas dunno bout his pve skill neutral
Lil
Lil
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lil

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 19:29

Few things I will say but my I will remain neutral about this.

1. He's been in Ghost Division with me, as a Trial rank entire life.
More about that, he was below-average as for PvE. I also recall he was willing to help out in any raid that I made (and I most of'em). As well did his brother (Faiirytale), if I recall well.

2. He was with us in VoA10 few days ago, he wasn't bad. He managed to 2man heal with Supermomy (our guildie, restoration druid).

3. His English is, as well, below-average, but.. We have many who speak such English, and we still... Well, understand them, and they understand us.

But, I do, as well think that he deserves a chance to prove himself. As Iostream said too. After all.. We've had many worse who tried to get a chance to shine, and they failed.

Whatever you decide, I'll support.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 20:10

[ACCEPTED]

/w Officer in game for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down