Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symantke - Shaman - Restoration [ACCEPTED]

+3
razorblade
Wolfy
Symantke
7 posters

Go down

Symantke - Shaman - Restoration [ACCEPTED] Empty Symantke - Shaman - Restoration [ACCEPTED]

Post by Symantke Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 14:23

1. MAIN CHAR NAME: Symantke

2. LEVEL: 80

3. CLASS: Shaman

4. RACE: Draenei

5. MAIN SPEC: [http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#-L2YZNz_u3LT1,-F3OR-,12213]

6. OFF-SPEC: [http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#fa5_WlO6O0O1,yRpOq-,12213]

7. PROFESSIONS: Dont have any professions on the shaman but i will get enchanting soon ... also i have a full inscr. on a greeny DK that will make glyphs for the Guild ofc Very Happy

8. ALTS: (Name, class and spec of each of your alts). Gravin -Lock ( destro pvp ) .... ( Demon pve )

REAL LIFE INFO SECTION

9. REAL LIFE NAME: Walid

10. AGE: 19

11. CITY AND COUNTRY: Egypt / cairo

PLAY TIME INFORMATION

The following is our raid schedule based in game (server)time, please note on which days you can fully attend our raids:
Monday - Open
Tuesday - Open
*Wednesday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
*Thursday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
*Friday - 19:00 - 23:00 Y
Saturday - Open
Sunday - Open

i think this is the only question i cant answer .. just because i joined the faculty of pharmacy ...so i have study and work at the same time .. but dont worry .. as long as u are saying the time of raids ( icc 10/25 - toc 10/25 etc ... )be sure i will be there ...
but i cant answer the previous question as my free time isnt a constant ... it always change .... and i will change it according to the raid's time u will mention in the Guild message........ and i will be 100% there ^_^ .... iam totally free on wenesday / tharusday / Friday / and just the day of saturday iam busy at night .... other days arnt constant .. they always change according to my work or studying if there is a test or smt Smile

REGARDING GUILD RULES

Have you read [Guild Rules] and if you have, do you agree on respecting them?:
Yes i did ..... and yes i agree
GENERAL WOW INFO

12. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW: 5 years ( give or take )

13. RETAIL EXPERIENCE: 2 weeks xD .. just got bored Razz

14. RAID EXPERIENCE (before TBC): Non

15. RAID EXPERIENCE (TBC): BT / SWP / hyjal / SCC / and TK

16. RAID EXPERIENCE (WOTLK): ICC / TOC / pos -fos - hor / OS / ... etc

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN LONE DISTRICT: i just saw u guys make perfect Graids which goes as icc is supposed to be .... and u are Organised when making raids even when inviting pugs from global or smt .. and DKP system ofc Very Happy

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU: Participating in all Graids as a highly effective member ...

19. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY: well i prefer pvp ... cause pve consume alot of time for just a couple of items or some empofs .... also i just get bored with the clicking to kill a boss .... unlike pvp which i usually get fired up when wining against a high rated team .... becasue of the skill ;D

20. WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM: i was in a guild named " Sinners Hell " but i didnt leave the guild ... the members became offline most of time . some of them gone to retail and the others were busy with work or studys

21. ARE YOU THE ONLY USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT: No .. just me and my little bro. he usually play for some time with the char.dueling or playing bgs.

22. ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON TEAMSPEAK?: Yes

23. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?: CCtracker .. Interrupt bar .. Ghoust pulse.. somtimes Gladius .. and DBM ofc

24. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?: Yes ... my friend , " Wolfy "

25. ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU:

very helpfull that's why iam pharmacist Very Happy ... giving my real life the highest priority over wow ofc
Symantke
Symantke
Mime

Back to top Go down

Symantke - Shaman - Restoration [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Symantke - Shaman - Restoration [ACCEPTED]

Post by Wolfy Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 14:27

We need This guy !! .. Thump Up <3

Wolfy
Mime

Back to top Go down

Symantke - Shaman - Restoration [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Symantke - Shaman - Restoration [ACCEPTED]

Post by razorblade Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 14:32

we dont need any body but TU...
razorblade
razorblade
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 16:13

Thumbs Up!
Altho u could put more effort in application, specially BBC code, but well, whats there its there...
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 19:15

i didnt mean anything with ( need him ) .. am just new with post's replys and he's a (nice) player .. so dont take it so sensitively

Wolfy
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by razorblade Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 22:54

BTW whats ur gs in pvp gear as resto?
razorblade
razorblade
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 23:52

Please, new members, u can Thumbs up! or Thumbs Down! pplz, but don t ask some questions and take our time. If we need to know anything about him, we ll ask our selfs.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 14:51

Hmmm .
Shaman app's are still opened so why the hell not.
We shall see haw he play's.

Tu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilia Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 14:35

TU Very Happy
Kilia
Kilia
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by cacadu Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 17:14

TU for me Smile
cacadu
cacadu
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by suck'z Mon 28 Nov 2011 - 18:30

TU! cheers cheers cheers
suck'z
suck'z
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 8:58

[ACCEPTED] /w Officer ingame for ginv. Smile
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down