Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [DECLINED]

+4
magot
Dothem
Lil
Aerina
8 posters

Go down

Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [DECLINED] Empty Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [DECLINED]

Post by Aerina Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 9:53

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Aerina
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Draenei
4.Class: Shaman
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: Satansfall, Paladin, Holy (low) I have 455/450 JC.
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: My totems are Strenght, Flametounge, Mana Spring or Mana Tide Totem and Spell or melee haste. I put Earth Shield on Main/off tank and water shield on myself. I use riptide and healing wave with my 2/5 t10 gear it cast 20% faster. If some1 have low health i use Nature's Swiftnes for instant Healing Wave. When my mana is low I put Mana Tide Totem. IF boss kill me I use reincarnation.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Marko, Zadar, Croatia
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 15
12.What do you expect from our guild: I expect good raid organization, friendly guild mates and Skilled people who know how to raid.
13.What can we expect from you: You can expect a responsible and skilled person.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: 5 months
15.Retail Raid Experience: None
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: Icc (10, 10hc, 25) Voa (10, 25) Toc (10, 10hc, 25)
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: I am not very good leader, but with some more raid experience and disciplined players. I think I do.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: No.
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: The Insane I left cuz leader kicked my friend so I left guild too. Iron Edge I left cuz they very rarely go to raid and unfriendly behavior.
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: I have seen many well-equipped people and I am sick of brainless players.
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes, but my mic out is dead I can listen you but I cant talk.
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes.
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yes.
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Nope.
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): I live in Zadar, and go to high school Petra Zoranica. I play in band with my mate Metallicabe.
Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [DECLINED] Empty Re: Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [DECLINED]

Post by Lil Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 11:28

Neutral with shamans
Lil
Lil
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Lil
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [DECLINED] Empty Re: Aerina, Restoration, Shaman [DECLINED]

Post by Dothem Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 13:53

English is average, but experience is teribad. So im going to have to go with TD.

Kind Regards
That other guy.
Dothem
Dothem
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Dothem
Race : Human Human
Class: Mage Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Sun 24 Jun 2012 - 16:22

thumbs down!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasp Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 10:57

Smile.....Talents aren't bad...still your EXP is low..and you binds are weird,anyway now i'm Neutral.

Last edited by Wasp on Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 12:08; edited 2 times in total
Wasp
Wasp
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by sinan Mon 25 Jun 2012 - 11:22

Wasp wrote:Talents?.....SS?.....EXP=lame...I have to give ya TD

U just need to click on "Resto PVE & PVP" or he's name "Aerina" and u'll see Talents & SS bro..

I don't know anything about Shaman, but this time i'll stay Neutral
sinan
sinan
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbear Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 15:48

Thumbsdown cos of obviuos reasons like experience or like
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: The Insane I left cuz leader kicked my friend so I left guild too. Iron Edge I left cuz they very rarely go to raid and unfriendly behavior.

that means you are not a stable member and there is always a chance that you'll leave us cos of your friends and so on
there is a lot more problems but i just cant see the necessity for talking about them
there is my vote for you

Goodluck
Blackbear
Blackbear
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Blackbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 26 Jun 2012 - 15:58

Everything is somewhere near "average" but as I said, it is not enough from few days ago. Your XP is just 2 low, and since Shaman Class Master is AFk, I'm gonna take care of it. Application is all in all, poor. You need to step up m8.
Good luck.

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down