Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amarantop Restoration Shaman [DECLINED]

+8
Eneru
magot
Neonlight
Elune
Blackbear
Chillex
Cristyqt
Amarantop
12 posters

Go down

Amarantop Restoration Shaman [DECLINED] Empty Amarantop Restoration Shaman [DECLINED]

Post by Amarantop Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 20:47

Character Information

1.Main Character Name: Amarantop
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Draenei
4.Class: Shaman
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't have one in Raid cause I just returned. If it's necessary I will go into some raid with pugs...Sad
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
Alliance:
Tetreb Retribution Paladin
Teemo Marksmanship Hunter
Horde:
Holy Priest Sona
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: Well, I am focused on whole raid. I'm doing Chain Heal the most, with Riptide cause it lowers my cast time. I'm using Lesser Healing Wave when I'm healing someone that is dying (If Nature's Swiftness is on cooldown, if its not, I use Nature's with Healing Wave). Also when I'm focused on one target, I use only Healing Wave and Riptide.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Marko, Zajecar/Serbia
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 17
12.What do you expect from our guild: I expect cooperation, nice raids and some fun.
13.What can we expect from you: Well, I am experienced with raids. Most guys know me, either from horde, either from ally. I was in that PH group, when we have beaten LK for first time as guild, I'm not including that PUG raid that Sappeds did Very Happy I do not open to everyone, only to people that i get to know for some time. I am funny as well and I am willing to listen.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: I have started playing it on TBC, on some private server (I don't remember the name of it.). My goal was to reach lvl 70, cause I wasn't too much into game itself. Later on, I started playing on WotLK and i understood the purpose of game after lvl 80. After I stopped playing on M4A, I've started playing on Retail. I leveled up Shaman till lvl 50 and I got bored, so I decided to come back here.
15.Retail Raid Experience: I've done a lot of >60 dungeons, but I haven't had a chance to do the real raids.
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: LK killed on both 10 and 25, but not on HC. ToC cleared, as well as VoA, and all working instances on M4A.
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:
I've done that many times on Horde, and yeah, I do find myself capable and confident enough to lead GRaids.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Nope.
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: My first guild was Dial M for Murlock, guild disbanded. After that I've been in many guilds with Rofli and at last, I've fulfilled my goal, I've joined Sappeds. (Very Happy) After that, i stoped playing on M4A and now I don't have guild. I don't know why I got kicked, but I'm guessing that is either because I wasn't playing for long time, either guild disbanded. On Horde, my first and last guild is Project Horde.
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: I know for your guild for a long time. From what I've understood when I got back, you are the only successful guild. And I would like to be part of it.
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Teamspeak is installed, I will install Ventrilo if it's necessary and DBM is always on Smile
22.Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: I've just read them and I agree.
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Yeah, I do and I will.
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Blackbear and there is probably more guys, but I really don't know who else is in guild.
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): None. If there is something that you need to know more about me, feel free to ask me, I will edit application and add it here.
Amarantop
Amarantop
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Amarantop
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

https://facebook.com/LoLSerbia

Back to top Go down

Amarantop Restoration Shaman [DECLINED] Empty Re: Amarantop Restoration Shaman [DECLINED]

Post by Cristyqt Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 20:58

Decent PVE player, decent skills so i will give him Thumbs up, good luck man.
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Amarantop Restoration Shaman [DECLINED] Empty Re: Amarantop Restoration Shaman [DECLINED]

Post by Chillex Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 21:14

Wow another resto shaman, not like we have enough of those :/
Will be a direct competition to me, but u seem like a decent player and competition can only make me better Smile

Thumbs up...
Chillex
Chillex
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Chillex
Race : Draenei

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbear Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 21:22

Greeting
application is decent . he is a decent player as i know him and he is a nice and friendly guy but the problem is i somehow hate him you know... . and i didnt agree for vouching he just writed my name so yea you know what im gonna say...

THUMBS UP

goodluck
Blackbear
Blackbear
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Blackbear
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 23:09

Thumbs Up.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 5:26

Lol full shamy guild....Besides that he has realy good preformance in raids,knows how to play and decent english.

TU
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 6:48

Thumbs up!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eneru Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 11:57

Neutral
Eneru
Eneru
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Eox

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyo Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 14:29

Thumbs Up ... And Gl Smile
Neyo
Neyo
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name:
Race :
Class:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eneru Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 15:26

Xabit nice avatar pict,but my guy kicked ur ass in tha One Piece !! Smile)
Eneru
Eneru
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Eox

Back to top Go down

Post by nsms28 Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 16:29

Seems Decent TU
nsms28
nsms28
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: SupermOmy

https://www.facebook.com/Nissou2013

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 16:12

I recall him, he's Facker if I'm right. He used to cause a lot of dramas, hence why I'm staying neutral.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 1:14

Accepted

Whisper online officers for invite.
Welcome.

[DECLINED]
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down