Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for a Lonely Hunter :) [ACCEPTED]

+5
Chillex
Paps
knocke
Aerina
dreddyyy
9 posters

Go down

Application for a Lonely Hunter :) [ACCEPTED] Empty Application for a Lonely Hunter :) [ACCEPTED]

Post by dreddyyy Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 12:24

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Melanie
3.Race:NIght elf
4.Class:Hunter
5.Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Glyphs :
Chimera shot
Kill shot
Hunters mark
6.Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Glyphs :
Hunters mark
Serp. sting
Arcane shot
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
8.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
Mainly durring raids , my gaming is "skill spamming". Chimera shot , Arcane shot , Aimed shot . I also keep my Serp. sting always on. I also use ferocity Pet , For the Atack power bonuses. After going OOM , i switch to Aspect of the viper and use Volley to regain mana.

Player Information

9.Your name, City/Country: Kristiyan / Horsens / Denmark

10.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male / 20 Years old

11.Why do you want to join LD: Mainly because i am looking for a guild to Raid. I know that LD is the best in the server and i am also aware that its really hard to become a member.

12.Why do we want you in our guild: Because i am good player,person and i may be useful in your raiding period.

Experience

13.Give us info about your total Raid Experience so far: I am aware of the tacktics for the bosses , but i only managed to kill Lord and Lady in Icc 10 man normal , The other raids are known almoust perfectly.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Friday (19:30 ST)

14.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Usually they were random guilds, with a lots of inactive people, and that made me leave them.

15.How did you hear about our guild: 1 of your group member told me to apply, while i was looking for a guild.

16.*Give us a list of other important add-ons that you are using: i use deadly boss mode , gear score and Aggro metter . I also have Healing assistant , although i am a hunter.

17.*Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yes , They seem suitable.

18.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: I dont think so.

19.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application, any suggestion or criticism regarding our application process or any personal info you'd like to share(optional): Well, in my opinion the way of applying to the guild is kind of long, but it is neccessary. If it wasnt so long , on the other hand , more and more people would have been in your guild and the Raiding would be worse. This is what i can say , feel welcome to give me any tips how to become a better player , if i am not good enough for LD. Smile
dreddyyy
dreddyyy
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Mellanie
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Application for a Lonely Hunter :) [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application for a Lonely Hunter :) [ACCEPTED]

Post by Aerina Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 12:45

Spec and rotation need fix. English is fine. Cant see UI cuz I am on phone as soon as I get on my pc I am going to comment ss. SS need more binds, but Rotation, Spec and UI are fixable so TU.

Last edited by Aerina on Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 18:29; edited 1 time in total
Aerina
Aerina
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Aerina
Race : Gnome Gnome
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Application for a Lonely Hunter :) [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Application for a Lonely Hunter :) [ACCEPTED]

Post by knocke Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 15:03

Hello. I can see that you re klicking on 2 much important spells (Rapid Fire, Multi Shot, Deterrence, your aspects, Volley, Misdirection etc.., When we ask you about your rotation and to be detailed we want you to explain us what spells you use first, and how are you handling in certain situations (examples). I can't not to say that your english is better than average, and with that english we could fix all problems you have in short time. I will stay neutral, good luck.

Last edited by knocke on Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 15:13; edited 1 time in total
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Paps Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 15:04

So no Steady shot in the rotation ? As Aerina said the spec has to be fixed. Thumbs down
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillex Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 15:47

Rotation and Spec needs a fix, but no one is perfect in the beginning...
And like Knocksticles said, everything he doesn't know we can explain him easily, if not in English then in Danish...

Thumbs Up, GL Smile

Last edited by Chillex on Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Chillex
Chillex
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Chillex

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 15:56

Thumbs Up. Rotation and spec need fixing, but we can handle that. Good luck.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by lumination Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 17:57

Thumbs up. Do i need a reason to thumbs up a fellow dane. who i know i can explain his job to even if he sucks at english, hell no.

lumination
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Lumination

Back to top Go down

Post by Steadykill Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 18:12

Where is steady shot? And you are not using arcane shot in you rotation only if you are running and your aimed,chimera on cd...
I will stay Neutral
+1

Last edited by Steadykill on Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 23:01; edited 1 time in total
Steadykill
Steadykill
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Steadykill
Race : Human Human

Back to top Go down

Post by The Seeker Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 22:35

And here I come.

I guess I am that one guy you spoke about in your application, because when you whispered me, I told you to whisper Blackbear and that he will inv you in the guild... I thought you are just another braindead random. So sorry for that. O:)

I will go with Thumbs Up, you actually suprised me in a positive way despite the rotation and stuff around.
The Seeker
The Seeker
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Comodus

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 23:52

No need to prolong it.

[ACCEPTED]

Look me up for interview.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down