Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eradius, Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED]

+24
Nightsaber
Waggina
VeneraA
Orfyboy
Maino96
Aerina
Steadykill
tirax
Neyo
Metallicabe
Stealershamy
Mutex
Paps
bLeyaa
knocke
Kaldr
Atina
Elune
ioannides
Lil
The Seeker
Chillex
Camilla
Eatenlol
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eradius, Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eradius, Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED]

Post by VeneraA Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 14:23

TD
VeneraA
VeneraA
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Veneraa
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

Back to top Go down

Eradius, Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eradius, Unholy Death Knight [ACCEPTED]

Post by Waggina Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 14:50

Neutral....
Waggina
Waggina
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 14:53

Stealershamy wrote:I DONT FUCKING CARE! OKAY?![b][i][u]

dont hate pls, im joking here Sad
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightsaber Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 18:01

Thumbs up Smile .
Nightsaber
Nightsaber
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Elfhent
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastdeath Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 22:13

Thumbs up!

Last edited by Fastdeath on Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 14:25; edited 2 times in total
Fastdeath
Fastdeath
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by ioannides Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 22:19

I have a quick question if someone could answer: What's the point of more DKs?... Raid performance wise, Dks really aren't that great lol. They make awesome tanks in some scenarios, so tank DKs are always nice to have, but besides that.. they're not much useful at all. They provide a few useful buffs (talons <3), but dps wise, their dps "meh" at best :S

ioannides
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by The Seeker Fri 12 Apr 2013 - 23:44

ioannides wrote:I have a quick question if someone could answer: What's the point of more DKs?... Raid performance wise, Dks really aren't that great lol. They make awesome tanks in some scenarios, so tank DKs are always nice to have, but besides that.. they're not much useful at all. They provide a few useful buffs (talons <3), but dps wise, their dps "meh" at best :S

Okay, you are the next one who is going to slow oozes on Prof and grab raging spirits on LK.
Dps isn't exactly everything, utility is sometimes more needed than boss tunneling aka usual warr stuff.
The Seeker
The Seeker
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Comodus
Race : Draenei
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by ioannides Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 0:39

The Seeker wrote:
ioannides wrote:I have a quick question if someone could answer: What's the point of more DKs?... Raid performance wise, Dks really aren't that great lol. They make awesome tanks in some scenarios, so tank DKs are always nice to have, but besides that.. they're not much useful at all. They provide a few useful buffs (talons <3), but dps wise, their dps "meh" at best :S

Okay, you are the next one who is going to slow oozes on Prof and grab raging spirits on LK.
Dps isn't exactly everything, utility is sometimes more needed than boss tunneling aka usual warr stuff.

All you did was prove my point, seeker, that 1 DK in a raid is good enough, which we always have.

ioannides
Mime

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbysalldk Sat 13 Apr 2013 - 2:13

Eatenlol wrote:
7.Screenshot of your user-interface: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Realy binds on "G" "H" "J" "K" "L" "N" on main abilityes .How are you moving and dpsing at same time?

Eatenlol wrote:
8.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
I DPS in Blood Presence all the time. I start with Icy Touch and Plague strike, then I use 1x Blood Strike for the % damage increase. After this I follow up with a scourge strike and I use a pestilence, if my other runes are unlocked I simply continue until I have around 80-90 Runic power, in which case I empty the runic power by spamming death coils while my runes are on cooldown.
I use Horn of Winter inbetween GCDs, when all my abilities are on cooldown and I dont have enough runic power. Ocasionally if I sometimes pick up a melee attack from an ad or the boss and I parry it, I will use Rune Strike. I keep blood strike % increase and my diseases up during the whole raid encounter.

Your rotation sucks but this can be improved .

From me a T.D.
Abbysalldk
Abbysalldk
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Abbysalldk
Race : Human Human
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by bublebarbie Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 13:20

TD
bublebarbie
bublebarbie
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakepl Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 17:39

TD
Drakepl
Drakepl
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 23:06

[ACCEPTED]

/w Officer in game for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2