Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock/App [ACCEPTED]

+2
swederon
MesterLock
6 posters

Go down

Warlock/App [ACCEPTED] Empty Warlock/App [ACCEPTED]

Post by MesterLock Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 11:03

Character Information

Character Name: Priidzoo
Level: 80
Class: Warlock
Race: Human
Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: Darris/Dk/frost.Pvp

Experience

How long do you play WoW: 5 years
Retail experience: 4 Years
What raiding experience(at all) did you have at level 60, TBC, and currently WOTLK: i have Some expe in raid Like voa.icc.khara.bt.Sw.toc.Tk.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: Yes i can Do this time
What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: from Dial M For Murloc Coz iz bad Guild and no guild serios
What do you expect from our guild: As Some ppl Serios And maybe some Respect And team work, and Maybe New friends
What can we expect from you: As a Lock , I know I am not only a dpser. I know what a lock can do and should do in a raid group. I am sure I can help a lot in raids. Just trust me.
How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: From Shiz And Elune in Global
Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:YEs Sure !!

Player Information

Your real name and City/Country: China/Wei Jiang/Belfast ,UK
Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male/22
Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: i'm Not sure have some ppl know me here Smile
Have you read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and do you agree on respecting them: Yeah I Agree
Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: yes i Understand rank Here And is easy Smile
Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): I am from China and studying Chemical Engineering in UK now. I am free everynight . And I love WOW.
Looks like that I need talk more about myself for u guys to know me.
I am a sports boy, especially when I came to UK. I go to the gym almost every morning cuz it is very near to my house. And I love basketball, but I cant swim. Although they are not related.
I also love rock, I think no one will not like Linkin Park. But as a Chinese I listen much more Chinese songs. Maybe u know some Chinese singers such as JAY CHOU and LEEHOM WANG.
Whats more, I can cook Chinese dishes and I think its delicious.
I am a patient man, maybe that's because I have learned Chemical Engineering for 3 years. Engineers need patience cuz we usually calculate the same thing again and again to gain the best results. In Chinese retail, we usually go to ICC with ppl who have only 4800 gs or even less so we wipe easily if we dont deal with every case well, but my group will do it again after wipe. Sometimes, we just spend all night on wiping and again and again and tomorrow again. That why I cant understand ppl on the server even need 5.5K gs for just a voa.....
And the most important thing is I am a single man, if any girls feel interested in me just send me a private message~~LOL.just joking..
I am a pure pve player. You can see it from both my specs..All I want is well organised graids as I have had in China. And there is no doubt that LD is the best PVE guild in Ally. I am sure that I can enjoy the best teamwork, best ungiveness and best onganised graids on this server....All in a word, I want to kill lichking and tell him who is the real king.
i Prefer PVE . PVP is more individually. What I like is the teamwork in raids, especially in some hard cases. I love the feeling like I can shout to the boss:"you can kill me with a little finger, but I have my teammates. come and die".
note: I'm From CHina But Im Here Now in Algerian because i have some Family here And Work

Last edited by MesterLock on Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 11:35; edited 3 times in total
MesterLock
MesterLock
Mime

Back to top Go down

Warlock/App [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Warlock/App [ACCEPTED]

Post by swederon Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 11:07

Thumbs down!
swederon
swederon
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 11:17

Your Application is fine and English is pretty understandable, in addition I liked that you shared your details about yourself...additional information is not bad at all, at least I know your interests and so on. As to me you seem such a positive and creative guy and that's why I will give you my vote - Thumbs Up! About your talent specs - need to fix them immediately but I don't mind to help you if it needed.
Also good luck in studing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 11:23

You cannot play w/o binds mate. Simply it is not effective nor helping the raid. Also, u skipped rotation question on purpose, i believe.

Try changing it, and upload new picture. Also, add Rotation question.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 11:26

Chines, from UK...sound perfect, but You English if far from that. Also, when I trace Your IP it seems like You made this post from Algeria.

I have quite good opinion on Chinese players, so I would like to see him on test run.

Good Luck.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigzara Fri 6 Apr 2012 - 12:05