Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lockisimo Warlock [ACCEPTED]

5 posters

Go down

Lockisimo Warlock [ACCEPTED] Empty Lockisimo Warlock [ACCEPTED]

Post by lockisimo Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 4:49

1.Main Character Name: lockisimo
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Human
4.Class: Warlock
5.Main spec: PvE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6.Off spec: PvP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid): Well this is old character so I have good gear and i allways been in raid with that lock ill be a very good lock in the guild well I hope to be one.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: My alt is donpriest it is a shadow priest and I don’t have anything else to add.
9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed: Well this is it: When we start fight lock should use one of courses, if i`m lower damage i ll use Course of Elements. Then i cast Corruption for procid talents (Molten Core) 12% chance to procid; and for glyph (Glyph of Quick Decay) that reduces the time between corruptions spells thats make fastest and increase the probably of the (Molten Core) activate. If target is below 35% i ll cast Soul fire and if is not i ll use Incinerate (30% faster casting), then i ll always stuck Immolate and Corruption on boss. And at least cast Shadow Bolt whole time, when target is below 35% hp i ll cast Soul Fire. For pet i ll use Felguard or Felhunter and if the raid needs it ill use imp ( always coordinate it with others warlocks of course). Metamorphosis have a cool down of 2.1 min so i ll use it on start when tank take aggro, then i use [Immolation Aura] thats a metamorfosis talent and makes fire damage per sec and whenever is out of cool down. One of the most important thing is that i have to pay extra attention to Soulshatter which reduce threat to whole raid by 50%.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Alex Perez, Cochabamba Bolivia
11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: I`m twenty , male
12.What do you expect from our guild: I expect meet good friends and make good raids. Guild is family and ill like to make some new friends.
13.What can we expect from you: You can expect complete dedication from me, and ill be a good friend.

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: One year.
15.Retail Raid Experience: . None
16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: I have good experience in ICC 10,10hc , 25 till sindragosa (till sindragosa experience,but i know tactic till LK) and 25hc I see tactics about icc 25hc but i never had the pleasure to go on a raid to do it i know tactics till council. VoA full, and ToC full.
17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: I still not sure that i`ll get the invitation, so i would like to first get it, then i`ll see how you guys do it here and at least maybe well if u give me the opportunity.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules: No, i don`t have.
19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Well i havent been kicked but my old guild wasnt a seriusly guild thats why i want to join the LONE DISTRICT guild.
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: Who haven`t heard for this guild i mean pro guild .
21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: Yes i have.
22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: Full respect my promise.
23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Off course i want to try my best to prove myself that im good enought to be a member of the guild.
24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: scz,brocoli and shagaelick.
25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional): Okay, i`m regular guy who loves to play WoW, sleep and ill be soon an ingenieer. I have two true loves and that is my daughter and my girlfriend . Listening to all kind of music and finally i would like to join the Lone District guild thanks for taking your time reading my application and have a good day.

lockisimo
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Lockisimo Warlock [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Lockisimo Warlock [ACCEPTED]

Post by magot Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 10:09

Well no!
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellruner Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 11:21

you call this crap application ?

Thumbs Down
Hellruner
Hellruner
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Hellruner
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaga Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 13:57

TU Very Happy
Shaga
Shaga
Gossip

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 19:12

[ACCEPTED] (Only cause Shaga gave Thumbs Up)

/w Officer in game for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content