Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dâwnhamme'r Application. [DECLINED]

+2
Cristyqt
Dawnpd
6 posters

Go down

Dâwnhamme'r Application. [DECLINED] Empty Dâwnhamme'r Application. [DECLINED]

Post by Dawnpd Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 19:32

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Dawnhammer
2.Level:80
3.Race:Human
4.Class:Paladin
5.Main spec:[/color] (http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#999Tq9kvbRpmL,,12213 )
6.Off spec:[/color] ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link
PVE : ......Glyph of Seal of Vengeance,Glyph of Judgement,Glyph of Exorcism.
pvp: ......Glyph of Divine Storm,Glyph of Judgement,Glyph of Lay of Hands,Glyph of Righteousness.
7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:
Just, Dawnhammer, Paladin ! ! !.

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:
Avenging Wrath => Crusader Strike => (If the target is at the appropriate health level-20% or less) => Divine Storm => Judgement of Light => Exorcism => Consecration => Divine Plea.

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country:Younes.Algeria !

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 19 In 18Mai I will Got 20 Laughing

12.What do you expect from our guild: Sure My expectations It's Verry clear , i enjoy playing And Doing Some Raids , Hellping All The Ppl Then , Make a Good Friendly....... Razz

13.What can we expect from you: i Will a Playing More Times , And Helping members to lvl up a new char

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW:1Years In Frozen. Sl 2Years In Lothar'rest

15.Retail Raid Experience:I know all boss tactics in raids for example ICC , naxx , TK , TOC , VOA and anything you want .

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far: About ICC 10 : I get lord + lady + DB + rotface + festergot + professor + dreamwalker + blood council
About 25 Only Lord + Lady + DB + Rotface + Festergot Very Happy

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future:Yeah Sure , i do 100% but im not interested in leading a raid.

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:Nope ............ I am always online to raid

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them:Nope. Razz

20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it: i Want Know All the ppl Here , Cuz They Are , Wondrfull PPL..... Very Happy

21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon:Sure Very Happy

22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them:Sure. I Agree 100% xD Laughing Laughing

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member: Y. I prove yourself in game Twisted Evil

24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you: Yea Maybe 70% It's My Friend Anonying Rolling Eyes

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):
Yep , i think that it's complete 100% , Just I Hope To Give me one chance Then U Will See Me xD .
Dawnpd
Dawnpd
Mime

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Dâwnhamme'r Application. [DECLINED] Empty Re: Dâwnhamme'r Application. [DECLINED]

Post by Cristyqt Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 22:03

Thumbs down.
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Dâwnhamme'r Application. [DECLINED] Empty Re: Dâwnhamme'r Application. [DECLINED]

Post by magot Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 7:13

Thumbs down... You spamm me on facebook and spec rotatoin soo bad!!

Best of luck
Razorblade.
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Race : Human Human
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by le NenchYeee Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 10:01

Thumbs down for what Razor said after facebook thingy.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xodya Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 16:43

THUMBS DOWN !!!
Xodya
Xodya
Gossip

Character sheet
Character Name: Xodya
Class: Death Knight Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Elune Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 5:47

English is just not good enough. I am appologizing m8, I can be wrong, but this is just bad. Thank you for applying for us. Thank you for understanding as well.

[DECLINED]
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down