Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ymakandee , survival , Hunter [ACCEPTED]

+7
magot
bluelyon
Paps
Cristyqt
le NenchYeee
Orfyboy
saca
11 posters

Go down

Ymakandee , survival , Hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty Ymakandee , survival , Hunter [ACCEPTED]

Post by saca Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 13:51

Character Information

1.Main Character Name:Ymakandee
2.Level: 80
3.Race: Night Elf
4.Class: Hunter
5.Main spec: (use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#H8nlKZ2Cv7xY1,-JQOe-,12213, )[/color]
6.Off spec:[/color] (use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE and put your Glyphs in Link

7.Screenshot of your user-interface(with character window opened, preferably in raid: ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
8.Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add:Silex , enhancement shamman 4\5 wratfull and i think it have some heal and elemental gear

9.Explain us your main spec rotation, how you manage your abilities in certain situation, what are important facts and on what you should pay extra attention, be detailed:First of all Hunter's mark on the target , Black Arrow ,Rapid Fire, Explosive Shot , Serpent Sting , Frost Trap + 2x Explosive shot instant , snake trap , Steady shot, Scater shot,Frostweaver Net , and so ... depends clas or if im in raid .

Player Information

10.Your real name and City/Country: Andrei / Medias / Roumania

11.Tell us your gender(sex) and age:26 Male

12.What do you expect from our guild:To be honest , don't need anything , i have all i need. Just some fun , friends , and helping other with professions

13.What can we expect from you:[/color]A raider, always ready for some raids or helping other with mats or my proffesions

Experience

14.How long do you play WoW: Hm, idk 2 years before FS crushed

15.Retail Raid Experience:No Retail , don;t need drugs:)

16.Give us info about your total Raid Experience (private servers) so far:Karazhan,Black Temple,SWP, ZulGurub, Ahn’Qiraj,Zul Aman, Hyjal and a lot of dungeons, icc , voa, toc , all stuffs

17.Do you find yourself capable and confident enough to lead our Guild Raids in future: Nop , just for party , dungeons , or lvl up!

Miscellenious
-Lone District's raids are on Tuesday (19:30 ST) and on Thursday (19:30 ST)

18.Do you have any conflict with our raid schedules:i think not, most ppl from Ghost Division (ex guild) its there

19.What were your previous guilds and why you got kicked/left them: Ghost Division, because that guild is dead and i decide to make app for L. D.
20.How did you hear about our guild and why did you decide to apply for it:i think is one of the best guild from server, all ppl know you. Cristy helped me decide come here and make these app.

21.Do you have properly installed teamspeak/ventrilo and DBM addon: nop , i re-install my windows , but is not a problem.

22.Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them:Yes

23.Do you understand that as Trial rank, you will have to prove your self before you can become Guild Member:yes

24.Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you:Maybe, I don't know. If someone can, he will

25.Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application(optional):
Im working most of day , im getting married next year, and when im not with her im playing wow:)
-------------------

Last edited by saca on Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 10:42; edited 16 times in total

saca
Mime

Back to top Go down

Ymakandee , survival , Hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Ymakandee , survival , Hunter [ACCEPTED]

Post by Orfyboy Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 14:20

If you get the color i will go Thumbs Up but now i am Neutral

I have talk with him this morning, he have some pve gear, and he seems like a nice guy
and he has add the color so Thumbs Up
and Good Luck

Last edited by Orfydea (warlock) on Wed 31 Oct 2012 - 19:51; edited 2 times in total
Orfyboy
Orfyboy
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Orfydea
Race : Human Human
Class: Warlock Warlock

Back to top Go down

Ymakandee , survival , Hunter [ACCEPTED] Empty Re: Ymakandee , survival , Hunter [ACCEPTED]

Post by le NenchYeee Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 14:23

Well, to be honest. I remember him only by good while we were together in Ghost Division. He was a PvP hero, and a nice guy as well.
But on the other hand, never seen him doing PvE, and application is not good enough.

And I'm sorry that it's thumbs down from me for you buddy.
le NenchYeee
le NenchYeee
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Nenad
Class: Paladin Paladin

http://www.youjizz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristyqt Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 14:54

Omg finally you made app, ill give you Thumbs up, we need more huntards,good luck, i hope you'll get in!
Cristyqt
Cristyqt
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Madalina
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Hunter Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paps Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 17:34

Thumbs up old friend from Ghost Division.
Paps
Paps
Sensei

Character sheet
Character Name: Paps
Race : Dwarf Dwarf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluelyon Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 18:24

Judge me if you want, but i dont want to be the only romanian guy from here Very Happy. (and lets see what he can do)
So Thumbs Up!!
bluelyon
bluelyon
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: TheLock
Class: Warlock Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by magot Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 19:34

Thumbs down!

Best of luck
Razorblade
magot
magot
Royal Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Razorblades
Class: Paladin Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karedan Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 22:10

TU
Karedan
Karedan
Mime

Character sheet
Character Name: Karedan
Class: Priest Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by knocke Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 23:59

bluelyon wrote:Judge me if you want, but i dont want to be the only romanian guy from here Very Happy. (and lets see what he can do)
So Thumbs Up!!

moar Romanian fagglets >.<
knocke
knocke
Deity

Character sheet
Character Name: Frostichka
Race : Draenei
Class: Mage Mage

https://www.facebook.com/KnOck3

Back to top Go down

Post by Neonlight Tue 30 Oct 2012 - 4:15

Thumbs Up
Neonlight
Neonlight
Spammer

Character sheet
Character Name: Neonlight
Race : Drenai Drenai
Class: Shaman Shaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mutex Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 15:19

Accepted.

Welcome aboard.
Mutex
Mutex
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Character Name: Mutex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down