Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayson's app [ACCEPTED-TRIAL]

2 posters

Go down

Jayson's app [ACCEPTED-TRIAL] Empty Jayson's app [ACCEPTED-TRIAL]

Post by Mr.Penguin Fri 10 Feb 2012 - 23:44

Character Information

Character Name: Jayson
Level: 80
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Main spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Off spec: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-please, for both main and off spec, write which one is for PVP/PVE
Glyphs:
1. Main Spec Glyphs: Glyph of Hunger for Blood, Glyph of Garrote, Glyph of Multilate.
2. Off Spec Glyphs: Glyph of Vigor, Glyph of Preparation, Glyph of Evasion.
Alts? Name/Spec/Class, and tell us anything else you'd like to add: Farthas/Blood/DK, Elroy/Protection/Warrior, Lawbreaker/Fury/Warrior.

Experience

How long have you been playing WoW: 3 years.
What raiding experience did you have at level 60, TBC and WOTLK: Level 60: Zul' Gurub, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair etc. TBC: Black Temple, Kharazan, Templest Keep, The Sunwell. WOTLK: Ulduar, Valut of Archavon, Naxxramas, Nexus, Icecrown Citadel, Trail of the Crusader.
What are your previous guilds and what was your reason for leaving/getting kicked: Dial M for Murloc (Don't know why I left), Ghost Division (Had a good time there, left cause I got angry).

Player Ability

Screenshot of your ingame user-interface(with character window opened): I can't upload a SS 'cause I don't have WOTLK at home, I'll update it as soon as I find the CD.

Are you using any add-ons, and if you do, which ones: NPC Scan, Atlas Loot, Gear score, Chatter, Mage Nuggets, Rotface Alarm, Sexy Map, Skinner, Speedy Actions, Skull me, X-Perl unit frames, DBM.

Do you prefer PVP or PVE, and why: PvE, 'cause is more fun and bloody difficult.

Professions: Inscription/Herbalism

Explain your class. Your class mechanics, how you handle your abilities, priorities, and rotations in certain situations, be detailed: You always start in Stealth, witch is important because of the Overkill, while in stealth 30 seconds or less before the boss starts use Tricks of the Trade, it’ll help the tank keeping aggro because your damage for the 6 seconds after your first attack is transferred as the tank’s damage. You start with Garrote, It’ll help you put Hunger for Blood quickly and it also boosts your damage, so as I said after Garrote use Hunger of Blood it boosts your damage by 5% (8% with the glyph I preferred). Slice and Dice the boss once at the start and begin to spam Multilate and Envenom witch goes like this. Two Multilate (since one Multilate gives 2 combo points using Envenom with 4 or 5 combo points, 5 combo points ‘cause of the talent seal fate witch gives one more combo point when the attacks are critical, so usually most of the multilates are criticals) then use Envenom and again Two Multilates and over and over. Keep Hunger of Blood and make sure you don’t lose your Slice and Dice because with the Talents I recommended the Slice and Dice won’t refresh after every Envenom so you might lose it. Use Feint and Cloak of Shadows, whenever the boss AOE damage or use Evasion against AOE melee damage. Use Expose Armor at Heroism and also Vanish when Heroism use Garrote and continue with the rotation (because of the Overkill and make sure you got more than 55 energy before you vanish so you won’t have to wait in stealth). Make sure you use Cold blood when your trinket activates or Enchant etc. Use Flasks, Elixirs, and Well Fed buffs. (Copied from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] witch I wrote that myself).

Miscellaneous

Your real name and city/country: Bitola, Macedonia

Tell us your gender(sex) and age: Male, 17.

Have you read Guild Rules, and do you agree on respecting them: Yes.

How did you hear about our guild: I just knew it existed.

What do you expect from us: Nothing unusual.

What can we expect from you: A skilled player.

Can you handle constructive, but healthy, criticism: Yes.

Are you only user of your account: Yes.

Do you have teamspeak and are you willing to speak on it: Yes.

Is there anyone in guild who can vouch for you?: Maybe.

Any additional information that you would like to add which was not covered in this application (optional): I want you to know that I'll be inactive and come for announced graids only so I can keep my characters in progress, that's all.
Mr.Penguin
Mr.Penguin
Guardian

Character sheet
Character Name: Jayson
Race : Human Human
Class: Rogue Rogue

Back to top Go down

Jayson's app [ACCEPTED-TRIAL] Empty Re: Jayson's app [ACCEPTED-TRIAL]

Post by Elune Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 0:17

K, i already got familiar with your situation. You are [ACCEPTED].
/w Elune or Iostream ingame for ginv.
Elune
Elune
Chaos

Character sheet
Character Name: Elune
Race : Night Elf Night Elf
Class: Druid Druid

http://requiem-ld.wowrpg.org

Back to top Go down